My blood test

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
These are the results of a blood test I had taken, I see a urologist in Oct. I am 30 years old and I have a varicocele, and I have also been having erectile problems for the last 4 months

Testos total 290

Testos free 63.8

Free testost % 2.2

is there anything I should be cocerned about? Or any specific questions I should ask they also tested my glucose levels and my lipids is posting them will help

engival

Awards
  • Established
you need more testing

e2, shbg, thyroid, etc.

that test level is dam low.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
These are the results of a blood test I had taken, I see a urologist in Oct. I am 30 years old and I have a varicocele, and I have also been having erectile problems for the last 4 months

Testos total 290

Testos free 63.8

Free testost % 2.2

is there anything I should be cocerned about? Or any specific questions I should ask they also tested my glucose levels and my lipids is posting them will help
In order to get the over all picture your will need a comprehensive set of lab work to look at the adrenals, thyroid, and other factors affecting sex hormone production and tissue response. YOu need to look at lifestyle, sleep hygiene, nutritoin, current hidden stressors mental, emotional, biological, chemical. I would be concerned with the cause and if it is second vs primary hypogonadism. You may not need TRT in the first place if you find a competent HRT dr. If you are in the north east or what a good referral willing to travel PM ME

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys, unfortunatly I am in the millitary so I have to use the docs here, the urologist they are sending me to off base is spoused to be good. These are the other levels they checked but I don't know what any of them are

Bun 12
creat .84
Bun/cr ratio 14.7
NA+ 140
k 4.1
CL- 102
CA 9.5
C02 28
Protein total 7.9
albumin 4.6
A/G ratio 1.4
Alk phos 103
Alt <15
Ast 40
Tbili .7
Glucose 93

Cholesterol 191
Triglyceride 146
HDL 55
LDL 107

Chol tot/hdl 3.5

PSA .57

engival

Awards
  • Established
theres a good chance the Uro they will be sending you to will be useless.. but its worth a try since you have no other options.

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
Well I saw the Uro, and he was no help at all, he said my test was low but still within range said my pain is jsut chronic testicular pain and I should deal with it, and as far as the ED he just told me to take lavetra, so I guess I am going to go back on base and see if they can help me or not, what should I ask for? SHould I get more blood test, ask to see a diffrent Uro?

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
is 290 low because the Doc told me it was just on the low end of normal but then again he said rasing my test wont cure my ED, what kind of a Doc should I see I am going back on base Monday so maybe I can get a referal to the right kind of Doc

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
please fire that a-hole!

never intends to really help you or listen, fire his ass

find a good doc you can try some other referrals as well for getting more bloodwork

need at least:

cortisol saliva test x4 and dhea
total t3/t4, free t3/t4, tsh and preferably anti bodies
definitely vitamin d, this can be a sole reason for low test
total testosterone and shbg and bioavailable testosteron, please also lh/fsh

RavensFan2k3

Awards

Testos total 290

Testos free 63.8

Free testost % 2.2

are you sure that you have a varicocele?

Jaegernaut

Jaegernaut

Awards
yeah I had a ultra sound because I have chronic pain in my left testiecle, but the Uro said that is small and not the cause of my pain or any problems

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
yeah I had a ultra sound because I have chronic pain in my left testiecle, but the Uro said that is small and not the cause of my pain or any problems
Thank you for defending my country.

You may have better chance at figuring your problems and convincing doctor to help you, if you could get good set of tests first.

Use my list at post #44, page #2, between blue lines, here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html

Use post #137 page #5
HUMAN ENGINE SPECS

to figure out where you may need help.