bioidentical hormones???

sigmachiagg11

Awards
Does anyone have any info on this..as to how helpful it is for increasing hormone production. Im 20 with test levels of 246, about a month after taking a half cycle of test. Bottom line..i love high test, as im sure everyone does. For the first time in my life i stopped feeling the need to analyze everything, my focus went up, anxiety dissappeared, and my mom-who knew i was on it (long story) noticed that i was happier, and nicer. No increased aggression, nothing..well, maybe a few times :).

Anyways, would one speculate this form of therapy being effective in increasing natural testosterone, possibly permanently since im still young. Any info would help, advice or whatnot, i am just really interested in a legal form of test therapy, as im sure i would go my own route without this method. Thanks in advance everyone.

stats-213, was 220 :(. arms 17". bodyfat-got some flab, but pull it off with a shirt

sigmachiagg11

Awards
the main reason i want this though is for mood enhancement..life finally seemed fulfilling. and sex..well..having a high sex drive is pretty freaking good too :)

RPHMark

Awards
BioIdentical hormone therapy uses the hormones naturally in the body (testosterone in this case) to replace what is missing. It is not normally aimed at increasing natural production.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are secondary, look into hCG monotherapy.
It has been successful for many people to boost their natural levels.
I would try this first before ever commiting to taking testosterone for therapy, since it is more natural.

sigmachiagg11

Awards
yea im not too familiar with it honestly. just that its supposedly safe. i know testosterone therapy isnt supposed to be too "healthy." ill keep looking at stuff..also ordered anabolics 2009..maybe it will have some good info on that?? ill prob. run stuff later on so its not a lost cause..but while im young i think attempting to get my levels up would be interesting..i think its probable..

gutterpump..thanks. ill look at that too. im interested in trying to increase my levels so badly..never had a better quality of life than while "on." thanks guys for helping

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did you ever test your levels before you ran a cycle?

sigmachiagg11

Awards
a year ago. but it was after i ran epi. for 3 weeks..i did novadex for pct and my levels were 396..but i got estrogen rebound and got..tits..had surgery though. pct this time was nolva and clomid, and then a trt shot of test to get my sex drive back.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Im curious is bio-identical hormones are safer with less sides...injectable test can give hairloss and estrogen sides even in low doses in some men.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Im curious is bio-identical hormones are safer with less sides...injectable test can give hairloss and estrogen sides even in low doses in some men.
Hairloss and estrogen is a side effect of test in general. Hairloos happens when your body converts it to DHT, and you probably already know about the estrogen.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can one even take hcg without suppression?

idk, Ive thought about some low dose protocol for hgc before; but Ive always been worried about desensitizing..

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Hairloss and estrogen is a side effect of test in general. Hairloos happens when your body converts it to DHT, and you probably already know about the estrogen.
true...so can anyone confirm that sides are better/worse/same from bio identical..?

I notice that with a powerful test booster I can get my natural levels up with very little to no sides...but injections of test cyp at even 100mg a week and hairloss will occur. I believe that injectable and transdermal converts to DHT faster than your natural test does.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
true...so can anyone confirm that sides are better/worse/same from bio identical..?
I don't understand this question. You should probably do some reading about TRT / HRT

Testosterone is testosterone. Bio-identical testosterone is still synthesized.

Are you talking about hCG? This is a hormone produced from pregnant females that simulates LH. Yes it will greatly increase estrogen and DHT. Probably moreso than testosterone injections.

Google TRT protocols and hormones.. Bio-identical hormone therapy is more a buzzword for female HRT (ie: estrogen supplementation).

Testosterone is testosterone, and conversion actually seems greater to DHT and estrogen when using hCG. But hCG is a more natural way of increasing test via hormone therapy. Injectable test converts less to DHT than any other means of hormone therapy.

hCG will not desensitize your nuts at normal doses, it only shutsdown LH at the pituitary level. It would take a lot of super high doses, over a long time, to desensitive your leydig cells. hCG at high doses over a short period actually helps people to respond better over time to lower doses. It wakes up the leydig cells. Some people on this board have done this before starting hCG monotherapy. It's necessary when your nuts have been shut down or suppressed for any long amount of time. Google or search "Swale's Protocol" for more info on this.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Before making a stupid mistake look at the cause to why they are low. In order to know reason one would have to look at past history,lifestyle,nutrition, sleep hygiene, current stress levels to determine what direction u go. One needs to look at thyroid and adrenal function before implenting trt. Clomid challenge would be first route before hcg or trt. Treat cause nor only symptoms

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Before making a stupid mistake look at the cause to why they are low. In order to know reason one would have to look at past history,lifestyle,nutrition, sleep hygiene, current stress levels to determine what direction u go. One needs to look at thyroid and adrenal function before implenting trt. Clomid challenge would be first route before hcg or trt. Treat cause nor only symptoms
Good advice. I think the OP is completely confused though too.

He is talking about "increasing natural testosterone" via test therapy.

The dude needs to realize that he will shutdown his natural testosterone by replacing it via an exogenous source.

pct this time was nolva and clomid, and then a trt shot of test to get my sex drive back
That is only a temporary fix and makes matter worse. TRT is for life, not to be cycled.
My guess is you had bunk research clomid or nolva and these 2 cycles shut you down progressively. Go see your doctor and ask for a clomid stim test, he will get you on for a couple months and see if you respond. And follow Matrix' advice.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
I don't understand this question. You should probably do some reading about TRT / HRT

Testosterone is testosterone. Bio-identical testosterone is still synthesized....
Thanks for trying to answer regarding "test is test..However Ive been on TRT (in low doses) and the conversion to dht from the injections was higher than my own natural test no matter how how I got it. With the injections at only at only 100mg a week of test cyp I had to go on Avodart to save my hairline. (and my test levels only reached mid range) Ive never done HCG only so I cant comment on whether dht conversion is higher.

sigmachiagg11

Awards
alright..so i got the pellet therapy.
the doc gave me 11 pellets..i think he said something like each one was either 2200mg or 22000mg of test each (not sure which i was too excited)..remember they are like XRs..each one will last 6 months..but with workouts they only last 4.5 to 5 months acc to the doc.
i could get slight suppression when coming off
still im going to be looking at levels over 1000 within the next week. does anyone know if i could cycle it with hcg to try and keep away suppression?

All this and a cycle of gh i may or may not have possibly started :)..this will be interesting

sigmachiagg11

Awards
also..seeing as my levels are going to be over 1000..this would be a much better alternative than regular trt methods-being on the extreme high end..imo..all forms of trt have side effects. why not try these out..or at least give researching a shot

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for trying to answer regarding "test is test..However Ive been on TRT (in low doses) and the conversion to dht from the injections was higher than my own natural test no matter how how I got it. With the injections at only at only 100mg a week of test cyp I had to go on Avodart to save my hairline. (and my test levels only reached mid range) Ive never done HCG only so I cant comment on whether dht conversion is higher.
This could only mean that you are primary then. If that's the case then hCG won't work well enough to boost test into an optimal range and that's why you're not getting much DHT out of it.

DHT typically shoots higher when boosting your natural levels of test via hCG (for people who are secondary). For people who are secondary, dht (and estrogen) is normally much higher on hCG than compared to t-cyp

Also, try splitting your doses up, if using t-cyp. Lower, more frequent shots will lower the amount of sides and won't spike dht/estrogen as much.