Isocort Dosing

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
I just have a quick question regarding dosing Iscort.

I am on slow release T3 at the moment. I suffer from chronic fatigue issues, low body temperature and have hashimoto's thyroiditis. When i first started armour i felt good for a few days then crashed again with low cortisol symptoms - weakness, fatigue, salt/sugar cravings, dizziness etc..

I have isocort and want to start to use it. I tried it the other day and immediately felt better.

What kind of dosing schedule could i use?

I think Jansz has some experience with this.

Im about 6"3 and 188lbs and on 30-45mcg of SRT3.

I also have mild chronic gastritis and have read that taking Isocort on an empty stomach could make this worse possibly is their any truth to this.

Thank You.

techlogik

Awards
I wouldn't waste my time with isocort. Get hydrocortisone if testing has proved you have low cortisol issues.

keithdolby

Awards
How do you get hydrocortisone or cortef? I doubt a doc would prescribe it too you for " adrenal issues". And not many people would go to a alternative/holistic doc that takes no insurance and charges lots of $$$ just to get cortef.

techlogik

Awards
How do you get hydrocortisone or cortef? I doubt a doc would prescribe it too you for " adrenal issues". And not many people would go to a alternative/holistic doc that takes no insurance and charges lots of $$$ just to get cortef.
search