Isocort Dosing

1. Isocort Dosing

I just have a quick question regarding dosing Iscort.

I am on slow release T3 at the moment. I suffer from chronic fatigue issues, low body temperature and have hashimoto's thyroiditis. When i first started armour i felt good for a few days then crashed again with low cortisol symptoms - weakness, fatigue, salt/sugar cravings, dizziness etc..

I have isocort and want to start to use it. I tried it the other day and immediately felt better.

What kind of dosing schedule could i use?

I think Jansz has some experience with this.

Im about 6"3 and 188lbs and on 30-45mcg of SRT3.

I also have mild chronic gastritis and have read that taking Isocort on an empty stomach could make this worse possibly is their any truth to this.

Thank You.

2. I wouldn't waste my time with isocort. Get hydrocortisone if testing has proved you have low cortisol issues.
    •   

3. How do you get hydrocortisone or cortef? I doubt a doc would prescribe it too you for " adrenal issues". And not many people would go to a alternative/holistic doc that takes no insurance and charges lots of $$$ just to get cortef.

4. Quote Originally Posted by keithdolby View Post
    How do you get hydrocortisone or cortef? I doubt a doc would prescribe it too you for " adrenal issues". And not many people would go to a alternative/holistic doc that takes no insurance and charges lots of $$$ just to get cortef.
    search

Similar Forum Threads

1. Isocort long term?
    By rmac1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 04:14 PM
  2. Isocort versus cortef???
    By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2007, 01:40 PM
  3. Cortisol cream/ Isocort buy where?
    By 1Ainslie in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 04:57 PM
  4. For weak Adrenals, anything other then right to Isocort?
    By Mr.50 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 01:55 PM
  5. Update on Using Isocort.
    By pmgamer18 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2006, 11:26 AM