- 09-10-2009, 11:40 PM
I just have a quick question regarding dosing Iscort.
I am on slow release T3 at the moment. I suffer from chronic fatigue issues, low body temperature and have hashimoto's thyroiditis. When i first started armour i felt good for a few days then crashed again with low cortisol symptoms - weakness, fatigue, salt/sugar cravings, dizziness etc..
I have isocort and want to start to use it. I tried it the other day and immediately felt better.
What kind of dosing schedule could i use?
I think Jansz has some experience with this.
Im about 6"3 and 188lbs and on 30-45mcg of SRT3.
I also have mild chronic gastritis and have read that taking Isocort on an empty stomach could make this worse possibly is their any truth to this.
- 09-11-2009, 08:41 PM
09-12-2009, 08:58 AM
I wouldn't waste my time with isocort. Get hydrocortisone if testing has proved you have low cortisol issues.
09-12-2009, 10:59 PM
How do you get hydrocortisone or cortef? I doubt a doc would prescribe it too you for " adrenal issues". And not many people would go to a alternative/holistic doc that takes no insurance and charges lots of $$$ just to get cortef.
09-14-2009, 12:16 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By smokinghawk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2003, 06:22 AM
- By MrTrap in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2002, 01:52 PM
- By dodgeee-O in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-06-2002, 10:39 PM
- By Aneas in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2002, 10:17 PM
- By BrKonman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2002, 02:31 PM