Toremifene vs clomid

charliebizz

Awards
just wondering if anyone used both Toremifene and clomid and if they had the same or similar results.

does anyone know how to calculate the dosage of clomid vs Toremifene..like if u were to use 25ml of clomid how much Toremifene would u use

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
just wondering if anyone used both Toremifene and clomid and if they had the same or similar results.

does anyone know how to calculate the dosage of clomid vs Toremifene..like if u were to use 25ml of clomid how much Toremifene would u use
I would think 30mg. 60mg is the equivalency of one dose of toremifene and 50mg is once dose of clomid.

I've used both.

I do not like toremifene and tamoxifene. I believe they are very similar and that actually toremifene is just a chlorate added or something to make it a little stronger/different.

Tamoxifene kills my sex drive and makes me my personality/inner self feel gone. However, I didn't notice side effects to that degree on toremifene. I think toremifene really helped me recover, but I believe it has AI properties which aren't always good after a cycle until after your baseline T returns.

Clomiphen Citrate was amazing for me though. I have low-T and a doc put me on 10wks of clomid at 25mg/day. I was very scared I would have low-libido side effects, mood swings, and that lost feeling beacuse I hear clomid is way worse in the side department. However, I felt awesome. Even tho' my test only responded by 200ng/dl, I felt amazing libido, strength gains, pump, and great sleep.

Imo, I'd choose clomid hands down over everything as long as its does low. 50mg would probably be enough I would think for a cycle. I don't know why people insist on running 100-150.

charliebizz

Awards
I would think 30mg. 60mg is the equivalency of one dose of toremifene and 50mg is once dose of clomid.

I've used both.

I do not like toremifene and tamoxifene. I believe they are very similar and that actually toremifene is just a chlorate added or something to make it a little stronger/different.

Tamoxifene kills my sex drive and makes me my personality/inner self feel gone. However, I didn't notice side effects to that degree on toremifene. I think toremifene really helped me recover, but I believe it has AI properties which aren't always good after a cycle until after your baseline T returns.

Clomiphen Citrate was amazing for me though. I have low-T and a doc put me on 10wks of clomid at 25mg/day. I was very scared I would have low-libido side effects, mood swings, and that lost feeling beacuse I hear clomid is way worse in the side department. However, I felt awesome. Even tho' my test only responded by 200ng/dl, I felt amazing libido, strength gains, pump, and great sleep.

Imo, I'd choose clomid hands down over everything as long as its does low. 50mg would probably be enough I would think for a cycle. I don't know why people insist on running 100-150.
thanks alot bro.im just trying to get myself restarted never did a cycle just undereating and over training and a ton of job stress crushed me and i was hoping a clomid run would help me out i just cant seem to find none and i currently dont have med benefits.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
thanks alot bro.im just trying to get myself restarted never did a cycle just undereating and over training and a ton of job stress crushed me and i was hoping a clomid run would help me out i just cant seem to find none and i currently dont have med benefits.
Starting clomid will help you retrain your pituitary to function on its own. Its kind of like remember to ride a bike. It has been a long its a little unsteady but eventually you either get going or you fall off. By using a clomid challege you will know if its your brain or nuts the from there you can go clomid for 25 mgs a day or after 10 weeks with retest it drops hcg with adex.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Starting clomid will help you retrain your pituitary to function on its own. Its kind of like remember to ride a bike. It has been a long its a little unsteady but eventually you either get going or you fall off. By using a clomid challege you will know if its your brain or nuts the from there you can go clomid for 25 mgs a day or after 10 weeks with retest it drops hcg with adex.
Matrix,

What happens if you clomid test doesn't even yield satisfactory levels while on clomid? Clomid brought me from 300's to 500's....I'm guessing my pending blood test results now after 1 month are going to show 300's again as I felt all the benefits from clomid fall off. Seems like HCG would be pointless and to just jump on TRT now? The only way I could see HCG being effective is if on clomid, the patient shows high T levels and then drops off sharply after clomid

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Matrix,

What happens if you clomid test doesn't even yield satisfactory levels while on clomid? Clomid brought me from 300's to 500's....I'm guessing my pending blood test results now after 1 month are going to show 300's again as I felt all the benefits from clomid fall off. Seems like HCG would be pointless and to just jump on TRT now? The only way I could see HCG being effective is if on clomid, the patient shows high T levels and then drops off sharply after clomid
i would look at factors affecting testosterone signalling at the cellular level before going on TRT. Without proper nutrients hormones can not act on receptors properly.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
i would look at factors affecting testosterone signalling at the cellular level before going on TRT. Without proper nutrients hormones can not act on receptors properly.
so you are talking like dietary fats etc? I eat a TON of food. I comsume at least 4-6 whole eggs/day, I drink plenty of water and take up to 10g/fish oil/day at sometimes. I also consume alot of healthy veggies/fibers. I even tried increasing my cholestrol intake (whole eggs) to 10eggs/day to see if I felt any increase in libido. Nothing. I really don't know what else to cover besies the fact the maybe my body just doesn't process fats at the cellular level or something extraordinarily strange.

Facts are I have a large and sometimes painful varicocele, lower-end T, and very low estradiol. Luckily I have a low SHBG to help compensate somewhat for the lower total T.

So from this point, I'm trying to decide....should I bother with HCG or not? Im tired of the wait at this point. I just want to see if the extra T is all its cracked up to be.

Sorry about the somewhat threadjack lol

charliebizz

Awards
so you are talking like dietary fats etc? I eat a TON of food. I comsume at least 4-6 whole eggs/day, I drink plenty of water and take up to 10g/fish oil/day at sometimes. I also consume alot of healthy veggies/fibers. I even tried increasing my cholestrol intake (whole eggs) to 10eggs/day to see if I felt any increase in libido. Nothing. I really don't know what else to cover besies the fact the maybe my body just doesn't process fats at the cellular level or something extraordinarily strange.

Facts are I have a large and sometimes painful varicocele, lower-end T, and very low estradiol. Luckily I have a low SHBG to help compensate somewhat for the lower total T.

So from this point, I'm trying to decide....should I bother with HCG or not? Im tired of the wait at this point. I just want to see if the extra T is all its cracked up to be.

Sorry about the somewhat threadjack lol
no problem bro very interesting topic

colorado

Awards
both are SERMs, i would opt for the Toremifene, more stable

Dr. John

Dr. John

Awards
  • Established
This would raise T levels then, a condition of insensitivity.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
This would raise T levels then, a condition of insensitivity.
Due to hormone imbalances it is being found that people are causing alteration in proper nutrient metabolism. This may result in down regulation of the androgen receptors sites. Correcting these hormones will kick start the proper metabolism of crucial nutrients resulting in a 3 -4 month lag time of tissue response of specific nutrients. In my thesis this will be well explained with several references backing it up both from science journals as well as clinical proof. So myself and about 10 other people that have been on adex for years are now completely off of it and e2 is completely in control on its own by the body. The amazing thing was that there was not change in body composition to achieve the result desired affect. This is very promising for the future.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Look forward to reading it when you publish. I try to shoot for a very small amount of adex coupled with zinc, vitamin C and green tea consumption to keep aromatase levels in check. Seems to work ok, but would like to drop the adex for obvious reasons.