16-Year-Old Has the Body and Mind of a Toddler

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
her sister is a hottie :thumbsup: . . . that is all.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
o geez. too much testosterone in this joint.
If grown men are saying a 16 year old is hot then they need counseling seriously. That is perverted and disturbing to any therapist.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
If grown men are saying a 16 year old is hot then they need counseling seriously. That is perverted and disturbing to any therapist.
They're talking about her sister, not her, Jesus! You think they're talking about the toddler?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They're talking about her sister, not her, Jesus! You think they're talking about the toddler?
Lol - put your bat away soldier. I was referring to the older one.

And yes, I believe I can say she's hot without the need for counciling.

Doesn't mean I'm going to hunt her down, abduct her, and keep her in a dungeon for 15 years as part of my sex-slave harem . . . . .:paranoid:

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Lol - put your bat away soldier. I was referring to the older one.

And yes, I believe I can say she's hot without the need for counciling.

Doesn't mean I'm going to hunt her down, abduct her, and keep her in a dungeon for 15 years as part of my sex-slave harem . . . . .:paranoid:
Hey hot is hot. Youre allowed to think it you just can't act on it till she's 18. Although, that toddler is going to be 18 in 2 years...... thats f*cked up. I'm going to find a counselor cause that is disturbing.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at me. Don't you dare judge. That little vixen is hot as hell. One day she and I are gonna to get married on top of a mountain... and there's going to be flutes playing, and trombones, and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs... and we will dance 'til the sun rises. And then our children will form a family band... and we will tour the countryside... and YOU won't be invited!!! Personally, I'm referring to the one on the left.
anchorman lookatme.jpg

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Look at me. Don't you dare judge. That little vixen is hot as hell. One day she and I are gonna to get married on top of a mountain... and there's going to be flutes playing, and trombones, and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs... and we will dance 'til the sun rises. And then our children will form a family band... and we will tour the countryside... and YOU won't be invited!!! Personally, I'm referring to the one on the left.
View attachment 29838
v-tech felt that wrath