Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's non-stimulating as far as I know. Personally it doesn't make me racey.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's non-stimulating as far as I know. Personally it doesn't make me racey.
It's supposed to be helpful for hypertension, so I doubt it is, tho is raises catecholamines. Interesting.

I know it's in most of the fat burners, including blends I have taken. I'll give it a try.

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
I've tried Coleus Forskholii. It makes my heart race, which makes sense if it raises catecholamines. I'm sensitive to those. It also gave me bad diarrhea. Maybe I was taking too much? I'll try again at a later time with a lower dose, but after my next thyroid tests, as it supposedly stimulates the thyroid.

For those that followed my thyroid posts, I know that I'm hypothyroid, but my GP wants to test again in a couple of months, because I'm "still within range".

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've tried Coleus Forskholii. It makes my heart race, which makes sense if it raises catecholamines. I'm sensitive to those. It also gave me bad diarrhea. Maybe I was taking too much? I'll try again at a later time with a lower dose, but after my next thyroid tests, as it supposedly stimulates the thyroid.

For those that followed my thyroid posts, I know that I'm hypothyroid, but my GP wants to test again in a couple of months, because I'm "still within range".
Anyone have any experience with chocamine? That's supposed to stack nicely as well. I assume that acts as a DA.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any experience with chocamine? That's supposed to stack nicely as well. I assume that acts as a DA.
I really like Chocamine. A few grams with a Coffee is nice but a few months ago i added Rhodiola to the mix and that is real nice. Great energy and great moods that last all day.

Start slow with the Chocamine and take it away from food. An hour or so after breakfast is perfect for me.

Re:Cissus. My wife was diagnosed with osteo-arthritis in her knee which was also going to her hip. I started her on Super Cissus Rx and it cured it, no joke. Cured it!!!!

If Mr.USPLabs was standing in front of me i'd wrap my arms around him and give him a big kiss on top of the head. I don't use it personally but what i've seen it do for my wife i'd say it was my favorite supp of all time.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If Mr.USPLabs was standing in front of me i'd wrap my arms around him and give him a big kiss on top of the head. I don't use it personally but what i've seen it do for my wife i'd say it was my favorite supp of all time.
Jacob would like that... I'd go for it...

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really like Chocamine. A few grams with a Coffee is nice but a few months ago i added Rhodiola to the mix and that is real nice. Great energy and great moods that last all day.

Start slow with the Chocamine and take it away from food. An hour or so after breakfast is perfect for me.

Re:Cissus. My wife was diagnosed with osteo-arthritis in her knee which was also going to her hip. I started her on Super Cissus Rx and it cured it, no joke. Cured it!!!!

Thx for the intel on chocamine. How does it compare to PEA? Not as strong, right?

You haven't been tempted to try the cissus? From your stats, you're built like Paul Bunyan.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I've been researching in furtherance of building a stack, and came across another of your posts. If you dont mind me asking, how have Citrulline Malate and Beta-Alanine been helping? I don't want anything that is going to make me racey. Thinking about stacking these with Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate.

Was also contemplating creatine. Haven't taken it for years. I always gained a quick 5-10 lbs on the monohydrate. But I don't want to get any bigger, the old man that I am, LOL. Have researched gluconate and the estherized version, to avoid gaining weight, but the data seems unconclusive. Anyone, anyone?

TIA,
J

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Thx for the intel on chocamine. How does it compare to PEA? Not as strong, right?

You haven't been tempted to try the cissus? From your stats, you're built like Paul Bunyan.
I got absolutely nothing from PEA. I'm not sure why not. I spoke with a rep for the company who gave me a few different dosing scenarios and none of them worked.

I gave the rest of the bottle to a friend of mine and he rang me the next day asking for the link to buy more. He loved it.

I don't really have any need to buy Cissus right now. I'm sure i will in the future but i have a pretty good supp regime at the moment and my weight is around 255lbs......down a bit from my stats on the side. I used it for a while when i first got some and did notice an increase in libido. My wife would never be without it and we have both recommended it to MANY people. No-one has heard of it here.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I've been researching in furtherance of building a stack, and came across another of your posts. If you dont mind me asking, how have Citrulline Malate and Beta-Alanine been helping? I don't want anything that is going to make me racey. Thinking about stacking these with Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate.

Was also contemplating creatine. Haven't taken it for years. I always gained a quick 5-10 lbs on the monohydrate. But I don't want to get any bigger, the old man that I am, LOL. Have researched gluconate and the estherized version, to avoid gaining weight, but the data seems unconclusive. Anyone, anyone?

TIA,
J
furtherance???? :D

Citrulline Malate and Beta-Alanine are staples for me now. I've noticed more endurance, less lactic build-up, fuller muscles and increase vascularity.

There's many more advantages to these supps as well other than the bodybuilding thing. They are both recommended in my fathers book on heart health he got after his heart sugery.

I don't think adding Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate would be any benefit as i found Citrulline to be a better N.O.booster. You can try it but i couldn't see any real benefit for me.

Creatine would be better to use with those two. I've tried a few Creatines and always gone back to the mono. Just make sure it's Creapure Creatine.

These are what works for me though. Experimenting is always fun. Add the AAKG after 4-6 weeks and see if you notice anything.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
furtherance???? :D

Citrulline Malate and Beta-Alanine are staples for me now. I've noticed more endurance, less lactic build-up, fuller muscles and increase vascularity.

There's many more advantages to these supps as well other than the bodybuilding thing. They are both recommended in my fathers book on heart health he got after his heart sugery.

I don't think adding Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate would be any benefit as i found Citrulline to be a better N.O.booster. You can try it but i couldn't see any real benefit for me.

Creatine would be better to use with those two. I've tried a few Creatines and always gone back to the mono. Just make sure it's Creapure Creatine.

These are what works for me though. Experimenting is always fun. Add the AAKG after 4-6 weeks and see if you notice anything.
Yeah, furtherance -- sorry, too many nootropics, LOL.

Thanks for the advice re NO boosters and creatine. I'll give them a try. NP has a nice bulk trio, which includes creatine, estherized ethyl or gluconate. I don't think I want to go back to the mono (it was creapure), out of concern about gaining the 5-10 lbs, which I really dont want, as I'll be pushing the seams of my clothes.

I understand that the really fine creatine also prevents weight gain, which is caused from bloating, for lack of absorbance/bioavailability. I don't know if I buy that, but it's possible, as you would only need a smaller dose, which is the thesis of the CEE -- lower dose, no bloating, no weight gain.

Thanks for the feedback, dude.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I buy that, but it's possible, as you would only need a smaller dose, which is the thesis of the CEE -- lower dose, no bloating, no weight gain.
I had kidney pain when using CEE for some reason so just buy a small tub first.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Cissus is definitely the best supplement i've ever tried. I've been using a 50% ketosterone brand mainly for my aching shoulders and after 2 weeks i was completely pain-free. I've had these shoulder pains for 7 years and no nothing - it doesn't get better than that. Not too sure about any anabolic effects (been taking 3 x 400mgs ED) on my dosing but i've already ordered some more and might bump it up a bit. Will keep taking this as long as can afford it, or unless anyone knows of any long-term usage problems?

In terms of Citrulline Malate and Beta-Alanine i've been taking both stead preWO and my lactic threshold is staggering - I generally run out of puff before i get any kind of a burn, and i on a good day a 2 hour training session is a piece of p1ss with this stuff. I stack it with 10g creatine mono and 10g BCAA's and it seems to do the business

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cissus is definitely the best supplement i've ever tried. I've been using a 50% ketosterone brand mainly for my aching shoulders and after 2 weeks i was completely pain-free. I've had these shoulder pains for 7 years and no nothing - it doesn't get better than that. Not too sure about any anabolic effects (been taking 3 x 400mgs ED) on my dosing but i've already ordered some more and might bump it up a bit. Will keep taking this as long as can afford it, or unless anyone knows of any long-term usage problems?

In terms of Citrulline Malate and Beta-Alanine i've been taking both stead preWO and my lactic threshold is staggering - I generally run out of puff before i get any kind of a burn, and i on a good day a 2 hour training session is a piece of p1ss with this stuff. I stack it with 10g creatine mono and 10g BCAA's and it seems to do the business
50%, is that Prima Force? I understand that the higher amounts are more anabolic, and lesser more restorative to injuries, as it's other chemicals (higher in less concentrated form) that reduce cortisol, thus reducing inflammation.

10g of creatine mono per day? I'd probably gain 20 lbs if I took that much. Maybe you need more when you weigh more -- and you outweigh me by about 85 lbs, LOL.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
I gauge the lactic acid threshhold while doing leg extensions as they the most painful exercise i do.

Since using Citrulline Malate and Beta-Alanine i now use slightly heavier weights and have increased the reps to around 25 with the pain starting around rep 14-15.

Before i started the CM and BA 15-16 reps was my absolute limit because of the pain and fatigue. I don't care what any studies say, that to me is the only reason i need to buy more.

When i add Creatine Mono i only use a flat t-spoon pre and post workout and i found that is enough to get the results i'm after. I have used higher doses but i hold a bit too much water and get a bit puffy.

I'm also a big believer in BCAA's but only when i'm training first thing in the morning without food. They definitely make for a good workout at that time
If i've already had a few meals i don't bother with them.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
50%, is that Prima Force? I understand that the higher amounts are more anabolic, and lesser more restorative to injuries, as it's other chemicals (higher in less concentrated form) that reduce cortisol, thus reducing inflammation.

10g of creatine mono per day? I'd probably gain 20 lbs if I took that much. Maybe you need more when you weigh more -- and you outweigh me by about 85 lbs, LOL.
It's a british bulk brand, just ordered a few months more worth.

I take 10g pre and post WO, sometimes 5g with my shake first thing as well. I drink about 1.5 gallons water a day and the 25g creatine seems to agree with me thus far

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
I'm also a big believer in BCAA's but only when i'm training first thing in the morning without food. They definitely make for a good workout at that time
If i've already had a few meals i don't bother with them.
I take 10g BCAA morning, pre WO and post WO and 10g before bed and i have practically no DOMS after a hard hard squat day. For me that's worth the money alone

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
So how many people actally like cissu with 20% or 50% extract. I usually hear people complaining about those, and saying that the 10% is the best.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
So how many people actally like cissu with 20% or 50% extract. I usually hear people complaining about those, and saying that the 10% is the best.
I've used Prima Force's 20%, bulk, and it works great. Knee stuff. I can do cardio again without having to limp for two days. I can't say enough how impressed I am with Cissus.
10% worked great too. 2gr ed.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take 10g BCAA morning, pre WO and post WO and 10g before bed and i have practically no DOMS after a hard hard squat day. For me that's worth the money alone
I am a firm believer in bulk BCAA too. Do you use 4:1:1 or 2:1:1?