Androgel Doseages

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I'm 28 and started Androgel 2 months ago. My t levels were at 147 when i was originally tested back in June, and since early July Ive been taking 5 grams of androgel 1%, twice a day. Is this a good doseage? I have not gotten the results i was expecting...

Also, are there any good products to combine with TRT, like 6-oxo or other estrogen modulators?

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
No u need to be on the 100 mg dosage to get the full effect. tell ur doctor u dont feel well etc and want to increase. I have aent ten of my friends to doc 2 b put on it. we all use the 100 which nets

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
u 10mgs a day of test. The same as if u were a healthy 18-21 yr old male. gotta go up to c the results u want

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I'm 28 and started Androgel 2 months ago. My t levels were at 147 when i was originally tested back in June, and since early July Ive been taking 5 grams of androgel 1%, twice a day. Is this a good doseage? I have not gotten the results i was expecting...

Also, are there any good products to combine with TRT, like 6-oxo or other estrogen modulators?
You are taking total of 10grams of Androgel a day.
That is usual dose, it should be sufficient when it works.
Only when doing real fine tunning there may be a need to split the dose and apply twice a day. That would be applicable only if you are certified hypermetabolizer, ie; converting testosterone faster than usual.

You should be doing lots of blood testing to monitor your therapy.
Without blood testing it is hard to say where you are and what to do next.

There is just to many possibilities to make intelligent guess.

If you have thyroid problem, your may not be absorbing all that gel, at all.
If you have other problems, gel may give you good testosterone levels,
but testosterone is a just a small part, there is many other items to worry about.

Rarely, you may get high E2, Estrodial, have to be just right.
Often, you may get very high DHT, too much of good thing is not good either.
----------------------

Post #44, between blue lines, have blood tests.
Post #137, have a goals to shoot for.

Between the two you should have 75% items covered.
If you are special case, you will need more.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-5.html

/////////////////

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
What do you think of combining an AI like reversitol, novadex xt, or 6-oxo while applying the gel? Is it dangerous, could there be any side effects? It seems pretty safe from what I can tell and it also seems to be a better option than using an actual "T-booster" like tribulus or something...