Would 200mg a week Test C injection cause estrogen conversion

filo74

Awards
I am currently on 150 mg a week Test C injection. Doctor told me I could up the dosage to 200mg/week if I felt the need to. I think I am going to start 200mg/week because with 150mg/week, I feel better...but as good as I thought I would. Based on what you know and personal experiences, would 200mg/week cause estrogen conversion ? I really want to avoid that.

Thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on 150 mg a week Test C injection. Doctor told me I could up the dosage to 200mg/week if I felt the need to. I think I am going to start 200mg/week because with 150mg/week, I feel better...but as good as I thought I would. Based on what you know and personal experiences, would 200mg/week cause estrogen conversion ? I really want to avoid that.

Thanks
normal TRT ranges from 100-150mgs/week as average with rare cases going about 150mg/per weeks. Depending on other variables will determine frequency and amounts to get the best clinical response. Treating and looking at the person as a whole is the best way to regaining the person well being. HRT is only part of the equation followed by proper lifestyles, nutritoin, idenifitying metabolic road blocks, good sleep hygiene.

Remember more is not better, but optimizing what is already there is the more logical approach by lowering dosage some times can increase testosteone levels then raising it.

filo74

Awards
you must have been an attorney in your past life. Bypassing the question with tons of bull feces. Thanks anyway.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You must be an asshole in this life. Overlooking the value of a generous and trusted board memebers contribution and then calling it BS.

Why don't you go ask your doctor.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You must be an asshole in this life. Overlooking the value of a generous and trusted board memebers contribution and then calling it BS.

Why don't you go ask your doctor.
Could you clarify B? Im not sure what youre saying. :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you clarify B? Im not sure what youre saying. :D
Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. :D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.
I know the rule and agree whole heartedly, just being sarcastic (remember my poor sense of humor?) :chairshot::nana:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you know and I know you were. Don't be fooled by the text...I love you too!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:smlove2: :grouphug: :D Back at ya bro!

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
If you are on only testosterone injection without HCG to support your testicular production,
you may need more than 150mg/week

If you do not use HCG and inject 150mg once a weeks your situation may be even worst.

By end of week you may have very low testosterone,
by high and infrequent dose you may raise your estrodial
double negative

Once a week 200mg is not solution.

You have to work smarter not harder.
-------------------------------------------------

If you post more details about your procedure
if you post your blood tests and describe when blood was drawn in relation to your procedure
if you post your problems and objectives

I may give you some suggestions.

I do not spend much time on this board, if you post above data, after you post them, send me PM.

Before you do all that, if you have a time, look thru my thread over here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html

If you are interested in blood testing, look thru post #44
If you are interested in some of the objectives, look at post #137
HUMAN ENGINE SPECS

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I gave you plenty of good information if you can not see that then you must have be blind.

pmgamer18

Awards
  • Established
I do what is = to 200mgs a week and I add to this HCG. But doing this every week all in this big dam shot drives up Estradiol big time. I needed to take a 1mg pill of Arimidex every 2 days to keep Estradiol levels down on this dose.

I later read Dr. Shippen is giving him self shots 70mgs every 3 days the breaks this shot up into 2 shots 35mgs subQ every 3 days to keep Estradiol levels down.

I got my Dr. to let me try this but he said not to do them subQ. So I shoot 80 mgs or 200 mgs/ml of Depo T every 3 days I eat it up as fast as I take it. And I do 400 IU's of HCG the 2 days each in between my T shots.

My levels at Quest labs top of the range for TT is 1100 I come in at the upper end of the 800's. Best thing about this is I only need .25 mgs of Arimidex every 2 to 3 days to keep Estradiol down. This is a lot less then 1mg every other day.

I use a small 27g 1ml. x 1/2" lg. needle to do both my T and HCG shots. The oil of the T shot comes out of the vile slow so I just pull the plunger all the way down and just hold it until I get my dose takes about a min. or two.

I have been doing this now for over 4 yrs and find this keeps me more leveled and holds down my Estradiol levels.

So for the men that need more because the eat it very fast this works the best.

Thanks

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Frequency of T-shots is of paramount importance.

I use EOD (T & HCG)shots third year now.

Started adding Arimidex (because everybody does).
I found that on EOD schedule I do not need Arimidex.

My SHBG=21
My T-shots are 50mg test=25units=0.25cc
HCG-shot=375-400iu, depending on how easy I can divide the HCG that I am using

weekly that is 50*7/2=175mg/week
375*7/2=1312
400*7/2=1400iu/week

----------------

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Frequency of T-shots is of paramount importance.

I use EOD (T & HCG)shots third year now.

Started adding Arimidex (because everybody does).
I found that on EOD schedule I do not need Arimidex.

My SHBG=21
My T-shots are 50mg test=25units=0.25cc
HCG-shot=375-400iu, depending on how easy I can divide the HCG that I am using

weekly that is 50*7/2=175mg/week
375*7/2=1312
400*7/2=1400iu/week

----------------
JanSz, I forget, what testosterone ester are you using? Also, I can't remember, are you injecting IM or SC?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
JanSz, I forget, what testosterone ester are you using? Also, I can't remember, are you injecting IM or SC?
I am using Depo-Testosterone
Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/mL

I am using HCG

Size of shots

T-shot=50mg=25units=0.25cc
HCG=(375-400)iu (depending on size of HCG I currently use.

I use EOD schedule
so it comes to 175mg/week average
400*7/2=1400iu/week

(T & HCG) shots one day next day free
I do not use AI (do not need).

My BAT~575 (top range)

Use these needles for T & HCG shots.
BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b Price: $27.80

I use one hand only to do shots, no pull back.

90%-glutes
5% delts
5% around navel
no thighs, because it hurts few days afterward

filo74

Awards
every other day...wow. Interesting concept. Well, so far no estrogen conversion for me as far as I can tell. I tried 200mg/week....didn't feel that good. I am going back down to 150mg/week. More is not always better !

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
every other day...wow. Interesting concept. Well, so far no estrogen conversion for me as far as I can tell. I tried 200mg/week....didn't feel that good. I am going back down to 150mg/week. More is not always better !
it didn't feel that good because the extra 50mg is probably aromatizing more and therefore your E is rising instead of your T...more should ALWAYS feel better if you control the conversion pathway. However, the only downside I can think of to running 150+mg besides E conversion is maybe cholestrol/blood pressure?

You can't tell what your T to E conversion is without a blood test....my father was is on 200mg/week of compound cream. He felt worse than before TRT. No bloating/gyno/fat/etc. It was confusing...then he tried out Formex and magically it was like an "on" switch.

filo74

Awards
well, one more month and I will go in for a blood test. Curious to see what it is. If my estrodial is high, I should ask the doc for an anti-estrogen, correct ?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
well, one more month and I will go in for a blood test. Curious to see what it is. If my estrodial is high, I should ask the doc for an anti-estrogen, correct ?
only if its really high....id say try dosing 2x a week first

techlogik

Awards
Hey filo....not sure why everyone is being so nice to you and answering your question since you are a giant douche jumping on a member of this board for years who gave you excellent advice.

Your question is a stupid one based on pure ignorance. You obviously have not spent 30 minutes reading and researching on your own to understand how your hormones works, particularly high amounts of testosterone.

Here is your answer though, and it is definitive, nobody else needs to reply...

You should take exactly 147.45/mg Test per 6.546 days. Do not listen to anyone else on this subject...

If you haven't figured out I am obviously being sarcastic, then it is worse than I thought.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Hey filo....not sure why everyone is being so nice to you and answering your question since you are a giant douche jumping on a member of this board for years who gave you excellent advice.

Your question is a stupid one based on pure ignorance. You obviously have not spent 30 minutes reading and researching on your own to understand how your hormones works, particularly high amounts of testosterone.

Here is your answer though, and it is definitive, nobody else needs to reply...

You should take exactly 147.45/mg Test per 6.546 days. Do not listen to anyone else on this subject...

If you haven't figured out I am obviously being sarcastic, then it is worse than I thought.

haha, give him a break, maybe he doesn't know how to use a computer.