Blood Results Novedex with Test Cyp or?

J

Jason12676

Awards
Well, after being off Test Cyp for a few months I decided to go back on due to being lethargic ect.

I was thinking about asking the Dr. to also put me on novedex.

I realize there isnt all that needs to be known in the attached blood results but currently I am taking 1.5cc/week of test cyp.

I wanted to know what you guys think about the novedex idea or any other ideas you may have.

Attachments

T

thenxtgrt1

Awards
Well, after being off Test Cyp for a few months I decided to go back on due to being lethargic ect.

I was thinking about asking the Dr. to also put me on novedex.

I realize there isnt all that needs to be known in the attached blood results but currently I am taking 1.5cc/week of test cyp.

I wanted to know what you guys think about the novedex idea or any other ideas you may have.

It looks like that may be the incorrect estrogen test. When testing for total estrogens, I've read that urine is gold standard Serum may not be as accurate. Most on trt will test for either sensitive or ultrasensitive E2.

Also, Arimidex is what's usually prescribed to control E2. Nolvadex has too many side effects, therefore most Drs don't utilize it

J

Jason12676

Awards
It looks like that may be the incorrect estrogen test. When testing for total estrogens, I've read that urine is gold standard Serum may not be as accurate. Most on trt will test for either sensitive or ultrasensitive E2.

Also, Arimidex is what's usually prescribed to control E2. Nolvadex has too many side effects, therefore most Drs don't utilize it
Well, I got nixed by the Dr. for the novadex.

They recommended trying Zinc & Esther C w/flavonids??? Not sure why but I got some Zinc none the less.

Also advised to get on 5mg/day of D-Ribose which I got as well.

As far as the estrogen test - they drew blood for it but being relatively new to this I'm not quite sure if it was the correct test or not...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Well, I got nixed by the Dr. for the novadex.

They recommended trying Zinc & Esther C w/flavonids??? Not sure why but I got some Zinc none the less.

Also advised to get on 5mg/day of D-Ribose which I got as well.

As far as the estrogen test - they drew blood for it but being relatively new to this I'm not quite sure if it was the correct test or not...
If you on the east coast shoot me a PM if you want to get handled the right way HRT should be handled.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, get in touch with Matrix...that advice from your dr is ludicrous.

J

Jason12676

Awards
If you on the east coast shoot me a PM if you want to get handled the right way HRT should be handled.
The Matrix has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Send me a PM with your email.