Blood Results Novedex with Test Cyp or?

  1. Blood Results Novedex with Test Cyp or?


    Well, after being off Test Cyp for a few months I decided to go back on due to being lethargic ect.

    I was thinking about asking the Dr. to also put me on novedex.

    I realize there isnt all that needs to be known in the attached blood results but currently I am taking 1.5cc/week of test cyp.

    I wanted to know what you guys think about the novedex idea or any other ideas you may have.
    Attached Images Attached Images


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jason12676 View Post
    Well, after being off Test Cyp for a few months I decided to go back on due to being lethargic ect.

    I was thinking about asking the Dr. to also put me on novedex.

    I realize there isnt all that needs to be known in the attached blood results but currently I am taking 1.5cc/week of test cyp.

    I wanted to know what you guys think about the novedex idea or any other ideas you may have.

    It looks like that may be the incorrect estrogen test. When testing for total estrogens, I've read that urine is gold standard Serum may not be as accurate. Most on trt will test for either sensitive or ultrasensitive E2.

    Also, Arimidex is what's usually prescribed to control E2. Nolvadex has too many side effects, therefore most Drs don't utilize it
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thenxtgrt1 View Post
    It looks like that may be the incorrect estrogen test. When testing for total estrogens, I've read that urine is gold standard Serum may not be as accurate. Most on trt will test for either sensitive or ultrasensitive E2.

    Also, Arimidex is what's usually prescribed to control E2. Nolvadex has too many side effects, therefore most Drs don't utilize it
    Well, I got nixed by the Dr. for the novadex.

    They recommended trying Zinc & Esther C w/flavonids??? Not sure why but I got some Zinc none the less.

    Also advised to get on 5mg/day of D-Ribose which I got as well.

    As far as the estrogen test - they drew blood for it but being relatively new to this I'm not quite sure if it was the correct test or not...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jason12676 View Post
    Well, I got nixed by the Dr. for the novadex.

    They recommended trying Zinc & Esther C w/flavonids??? Not sure why but I got some Zinc none the less.

    Also advised to get on 5mg/day of D-Ribose which I got as well.

    As far as the estrogen test - they drew blood for it but being relatively new to this I'm not quite sure if it was the correct test or not...
    If you on the east coast shoot me a PM if you want to get handled the right way HRT should be handled.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

  5. Yeah, get in touch with Matrix...that advice from your dr is ludicrous.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    If you on the east coast shoot me a PM if you want to get handled the right way HRT should be handled.
    The Matrix has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

    Send me a PM with your email.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 12:21 PM
  2. Deca or Dbol with TEst Cyp and HCG? Nolva?
    By mtcaigco in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 04:43 AM
  3. Mdrol, Hdrol or Pplex with test cyp cycle?
    By neverstop in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-25-2009, 03:49 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-19-2004, 02:27 AM
  5. 1-test/4ad jumpstart with test cyp cycle?
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-25-2003, 03:18 AM
Log in
Log in