Arimidex Dosage

punxweb

Awards
I have a question regarding the correct dosage for Arimidex. The doc told me to take 1mg EOD. I had a sensitive Estradiol test and it showed that my estrodial was less than three, ref 3 - 70. Test levels are adequate 562. Thyroid is a little out. I am tired of the lack of libido. I was wondering what dosage has worked for every one else. I know the optimal range is between 25-30. I am taking compounded test cream with chrysin in it. I am going to request that the doc removes the chrysin. Another question, after I adjust the dose, how long should I wait to get tested? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
.5mg twice per week is a good starting point. Everyone is different.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I have a question regarding the correct dosage for Arimidex. The doc told me to take 1mg EOD. I had a sensitive Estradiol test and it showed that my estrodial was less than three, ref 3 - 70. Test levels are adequate 562. Thyroid is a little out. I am tired of the lack of libido. I was wondering what dosage has worked for every one else. I know the optimal range is between 25-30. I am taking compounded test cream with chrysin in it. I am going to request that the doc removes the chrysin. Another question, after I adjust the dose, how long should I wait to get tested? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
If your estradiol sensitivity is below the normal range Arimidex makes no sense whatsoever.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Stop adex
when morning erections come back and stop then start .25 every other day when they stop then stop adex
when erections return start .25 e3d and so forth as well as monitoring blood levels

punxweb

Awards
I will try that Matrix. Thanks for the suggestion.