T-Cyp HRT Shot Frequency

longrob

Awards
Certainly every two weeks is a hormonal rollercoaster. More frequent injections raise E2 less and keep T levels more steady. I am dosing twice a week. Any reason to switch to EOD as some are doing?
-Rob

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would just do 125mg EW,

with that dose E2 shouldnt get too out of hand if it does worst case scenario is formex or 6 bromo EOD

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
I inject 25mg 3x week, and my Estradiol hit the roof at 60 (0-53). Best to keep a watch on E no matter your T dosing.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Once a week should be sufficient for TRT. I agree that 125mg/wk would be a good dose.

techlogik

Awards
I like people come up with a random 125mg/week as the magical dose for you. How about you settle around 100mg/week? Just as arbitrary right? Or, how about you do blood work after 1 month on a particular does and see where you are at? Then adjust? That is the best advice.

I can tell you, at 80mg/week, I am at top of range or just over...so use blood work and how you feel as a determination. Everyone is different. No point in taking excessive T is your body is flooded with it and then trying to dump it out of your urine and converting it to E2 in the process.

Next, I shoot subq EOD which is somewhere in the neighborhood of 25mg EOD T cyp. Works for me and no rollercoaster. But everyone is different.

I just like not having to jam a 25g needle in my ass/thighs every week, which is painful. Subq is painless.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
my total test was 2700ng/dl when i ran 400mg a week. if i am on 200mg can we assume i would be around 1300 ng/dl?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I like people come up with a random 125mg/week as the magical dose for you. How about you settle around 100mg/week? Just as arbitrary right? Or, how about you do blood work after 1 month on a particular does and see where you are at? Then adjust? That is the best advice.

I can tell you, at 80mg/week, I am at top of range or just over...so use blood work and how you feel as a determination. Everyone is different. No point in taking excessive T is your body is flooded with it and then trying to dump it out of your urine and converting it to E2 in the process.

Next, I shoot subq EOD which is somewhere in the neighborhood of 25mg EOD T cyp. Works for me and no rollercoaster. But everyone is different.

I just like not having to jam a 25g needle in my ass/thighs every week, which is painful. Subq is painless.
I do my T & HCG EveryOtherDay(EOD)
both shots at the same time, next day free

use 31Ga 5/16" long needle
for either shot
shots are painless

do this for over 2 years
have consistent and predictable blood tests
use very little Arimidex.
Long periods of no Arimidex at all.