My results are in- have at it!

mikeyboyeee

Awards
Here they are from janSz battery of tests.

Taken roughly 8am on at least a 10 hour fast.

Attachments

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
I don't know as much as alot of the other guys that will probably reply, but there are a few things that stick out to me. I could be wrong.

1.) Your blood cell count need to look into further. rbc could be high for many reasons poor lung or heart function, steroid use, smoking, dehydration......

2.) You are at a higher than normal risk for cardiac event (like myself) are you overweight? Decrease sodium and animal (not fish) fat intake, increase intake of omega 3's fish oil, peanut butter, peanuts.....

3.) You have some issues with your vitamin and minerals

4.) Is that the right estrogen test? I think you are supposed to test ultrasensitive estradiol

5.) Your cortisol doesn't go down much in the evening

6.) I don't see lh or fsh. They are important to determine primary or secondary.

7.) I could be wrong but thyroid issues? TSH is low? IDK though

8.) Sbhg is low. Could be issues with blood and proteins or because your body is trying to compensate for low t

Jon

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
I can hardly fathom how much that is going to cost your insurance!
Your scaring me. Recently my doctor ordered about that amount of bloodwork maybe a little more. He said the insurance might cover it all or just a percentage. I hope I don't get screwed. I had a diagnosis though so I hope that helps. I'm sweating the results and the possible bill.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
$4,000 LOL
These are only some of the test ran. I modified it abit to get the meat and potatoes of hormones.

over 40% of these test where a waste because serum does not show accurate results of nutrient contents

HAs major clotting factor problems
Low vitamin D - resulting in high rt3
Low T from too much zinc and also high reverse t3 as well as
Insulin disfunction - potentially resistance
Need some fish oils to help clotting issue.
Low DHEA - probably due to adrenal issues that have not been uncovered yet.
High rt3 is due to low dhea:high cortisol issue - give dhea will correct thyroid and get testosterone levels to come up to a more suitable level. Because high rt3 is causing the thyroid is come to deficeincy at cellular level.

Dr better refer to hemotologist before preceeding. I would not want to touch you with 10 foot pole for HRT. Atleast not yet. LOL

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
$4,000 LOL
These are only some of the test ran. I modified it abit to get the meat and potatoes of hormones.
Oh man. Did the insurance cover it all. If I have a diagnosis code will they cover it?

mikeyboyeee

Awards
Yep, def a god bit overweight.
80lbs or so easy.

Do not smoke.
Could def have been dehydrated.

All those things stuck out at me (including high glucose even tho I was fasting for 10 hours), so need a Matrix or JanSz to decypher until I go to Dr. next week.

I had about 6 diagnostic codes on there, so hoping insurance covers it all.

Chick who was taking al 27 vials of my blood told me it was fully covered so we shall see.

mikeyboyeee

Awards
My Dr. also had me to the genova complete male hormone piss test, so should be getting that back in a few weeks.

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
Yep, def a god bit overweight.
80lbs or so easy.

Do not smoke.
Could def have been dehydrated.

All those things stuck out at me (including high glucose even tho I was fasting for 10 hours), so need a Matrix or JanSz to decypher until I go to Dr. next week.

I had about 6 diagnostic codes on there, so hoping insurance covers it all.

Chick who was taking al 27 vials of my blood told me it was fully covered so we shall see.
Oh wow I only had 12 taken. I also did a urine analysis and a sperm analysis. I had only 2 diagnostic codes though so we'll see. Maybe our situations are similar we'll see. I am probably more overweight than you though. I asked the girl taking the blood the same question. She said she didn't know, but the tests could cost a few thousand. She also said with diagnosis codes that insurance should cover it or at least most, but more than likely they won't cover the sperm analysis. Not to worried about that though.

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established
Dr better refer to hemotologist before preceeding. I would not want to touch you with 10 foot pole for HRT. Atleast not yet. LOL
Could you explain this? I am overweight too. Possibly similar to this guy I don't know. I have high blood pressure 140/80, last time checked high cholesterol.... Does this mean I can't do hrt?

mikeyboyeee

Awards
Major clotting factor problems? As in if I get a cut, I do not clot?
I have not known that to be the case.

mikeyboyeee

Awards
BTW, I have been on 1 tube of terstim for about 3 months and a week or 2 of .5mg/wk of liquidex, but stopped that about 6-8 days prior to test.

Low vitamin D strikes me as odd as I am a fisherman and spent at least 1-2 days per week on my boat, out in the ocean/bay fishing.
I do use sunscreen, but i am usually out from 5-6am until at at least 2-3pm.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
When you have a thyroid disorder you do not absorb D as well plus being over weight your body acts as fat is another organ and sucks up vitamin D like crazy. Vitamin D 50,000 ius for about 5 days then back down to 10,000. Your clotting factor = SEVERE SLEEP APNEA your dr should have picked this up in a heart beat. IMO sleep apnea is the probable cause of all your hormonal issues.

mikeyboyeee

Awards
Have not spoken to my Dr. yet.

I do snore like a mofo, so sleep Apnea could be a major problem for me.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Have not spoken to my Dr. yet.

I do snore like a mofo, so sleep Apnea could be a major problem for me.
Skip all the bull crap test urine go after sleep apnea..Cpac machine may be all that is needed to rectify allow of your issues. That will be $100 LOL
This is why I am one of the best in the field.

mikeyboyeee

Awards
I am going to schedule a sleep Dr. soon and going to see Dr. M next Wed.