would cabergoline help me?

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
i took superdrol 3 years ago and ever since that i got some gyno b/c of superdrol and i took rebound xt for my pct along with nolva...but sometimes i can feel like a little pindrop of liquid come from my nipple plus i can squeeze a pindrop out..now the dr has me on some clomid to help restart my testostorone production and my nipples look hard and puffy now...would the cabergoline make the liquid stop and the hard nipples go away since that has to do with prolactin?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Measure prolactin before assuming anything.

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
Measure prolactin before assuming anything.
last year they checked my prolactin levels and it came back a 8 i think, but now the dr has me on clomid to restart my test production and i think clomid is raising it up so i told him i could squeeze a pinhead of liquid out so he wrote me out a bottle of cabergoline

gino1168

gino1168

Awards
Never had liquid =but did have swelling from a certain supplement.Its strange that sd caused that.It really is against its mechanism.I think matrix is correct.It sound like your Dr. knows what he's doing.You could ask him about dostinex.Dont go otc for this.Good luck.Quit squeezing.It actually will stimulate more fluid.Its too bad topical dht isnt available anymore.Apparently its a great solution for this.

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
Never had liquid =but did have swelling from a certain supplement.Its strange that sd caused that.It really is against its mechanism.I think matrix is correct.It sound like your Dr. knows what he's doing.You could ask him about dostinex.Dont go otc for this.Good luck.Quit squeezing.It actually will stimulate more fluid.Its too bad topical dht isnt available anymore.Apparently its a great solution for this.
the doctor wrote me a prescription for cabergoline after i told him what was going on

gino1168

gino1168

Awards
Excellent= it may make u a liitle teste so be aware.It increase's dopamine.Take it with milk.Sounds like your doc is smart.Also may make u more fertile.Just some insight.

p0fell0w

p0fell0w

Awards
Excellent= it may make u a liitle teste so be aware.It increase's dopamine.Take it with milk.Sounds like your doc is smart.Also may make u more fertile.Just some insight.
does milk help it work better? and me and my gf just had a baby girl and she had that IUD implated in her so i'm not too worried about getting her pregnant again lol.

what can i expect with taking cabergoline..would it help with the hard look of my nipples in my shirt? i know it will help with the prolactin so that will stop the little pinhead drops of liquid