would cabergoline help me? - AnabolicMinds.com

would cabergoline help me?

1. New Member

would cabergoline help me?

i took superdrol 3 years ago and ever since that i got some gyno b/c of superdrol and i took rebound xt for my pct along with nolva...but sometimes i can feel like a little pindrop of liquid come from my nipple plus i can squeeze a pindrop out..now the dr has me on some clomid to help restart my testostorone production and my nipples look hard and puffy now...would the cabergoline make the liquid stop and the hard nipples go away since that has to do with prolactin?

2. Elite Member

Measure prolactin before assuming anything.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Measure prolactin before assuming anything.
    last year they checked my prolactin levels and it came back a 8 i think, but now the dr has me on clomid to restart my test production and i think clomid is raising it up so i told him i could squeeze a pinhead of liquid out so he wrote me out a bottle of cabergoline
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

Never had liquid =but did have swelling from a certain supplement.Its strange that sd caused that.It really is against its mechanism.I think matrix is correct.It sound like your Dr. knows what he's doing.You could ask him about dostinex.Dont go otc for this.Good luck.Quit squeezing.It actually will stimulate more fluid.Its too bad topical dht isnt available anymore.Apparently its a great solution for this.
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by gino1168 View Post
    Never had liquid =but did have swelling from a certain supplement.Its strange that sd caused that.It really is against its mechanism.I think matrix is correct.It sound like your Dr. knows what he's doing.You could ask him about dostinex.Dont go otc for this.Good luck.Quit squeezing.It actually will stimulate more fluid.Its too bad topical dht isnt available anymore.Apparently its a great solution for this.
    the doctor wrote me a prescription for cabergoline after i told him what was going on
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

Excellent= it may make u a liitle teste so be aware.It increase's dopamine.Take it with milk.Sounds like your doc is smart.Also may make u more fertile.Just some insight.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by gino1168 View Post
    Excellent= it may make u a liitle teste so be aware.It increase's dopamine.Take it with milk.Sounds like your doc is smart.Also may make u more fertile.Just some insight.
    does milk help it work better? and me and my gf just had a baby girl and she had that IUD implated in her so i'm not too worried about getting her pregnant again lol.

what can i expect with taking cabergoline..would it help with the hard look of my nipples in my shirt? i know it will help with the prolactin so that will stop the little pinhead drops of liquid

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cabergoline
    By James214 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 03:49 PM
  2. Cabergoline
    By Tonyk in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 01:59 PM
  3. cabergoline
    By thebigt in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 27