Blood Panel RESULTS!!! HRT???

Bryce720

Awards
A little about my I am 32 years old. I have been working out about 15 years. Lately I have had no energy, no sex drive what so ever, caring chest and lower abdominal fat and nothing really excites me. Now when I say no sex drive, I mean no sex drive what so ever. I am not depressed, I just feel like I exist, not really living?? So I decided to get a blood panel done. Not to my surprise my test and free test were super low. About 6 years ago my test was just over 1100. They were supposed to do an estrodial but the lab did not do it. They took more blood and I should have those results in about 2 days.

I will be working with a MD and a MD/Natural Doctor. I am sure I will get referred to and Endo so I will keep you guys updated.

I am posting results to see if HRT is suggested am I to young??? If anyone see's anything out of the ordinary or any good questions for the docs let me know. Thanks so much.

DHEA-267
TSH- 1.350
Test Serum- 453
Free Test- 9.8
HDL- 59
Cholesterol- 202
LDL- 133
IGF-1-146 LOW???

I have a bunch of other stuff on the report such as a "Basic", "CBC with Differential/Platelet". If anyone needs anymore info let me know?? Thanks so much

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
A little about my I am 32 years old. I have been working out about 15 years. Lately I have had no energy, no sex drive what so ever, caring chest and lower abdominal fat and nothing really excites me. Now when I say no sex drive, I mean no sex drive what so ever. I am not depressed, I just feel like I exist, not really living?? So I decided to get a blood panel done. Not to my surprise my test and free test were super low. About 6 years ago my test was just over 1100. They were supposed to do an estrodial but the lab did not do it. They took more blood and I should have those results in about 2 days.

I will be working with a MD and a MD/Natural Doctor. I am sure I will get referred to and Endo so I will keep you guys updated.

I am posting results to see if HRT is suggested am I to young??? If anyone see's anything out of the ordinary or any good questions for the docs let me know. Thanks so much.

DHEA-267
TSH- 1.350
Test Serum- 453
Free Test- 9.8
HDL- 59
Cholesterol- 202
LDL- 133
IGF-1-146 LOW???

I have a bunch of other stuff on the report such as a "Basic", "CBC with Differential/Platelet". If anyone needs anymore info let me know?? Thanks so much
Before you do anything,
do good testing.
I suggest that you do my list on post #44, between blue lines, here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html
=====================================

6 years ago the TT=1100
was that natural or supplemented?

mikeyboyeee

Awards
I just did JanSz blood test (all 27 vials) and my Dr. Had me do the Genova Complete male Hormone test.

I anxiously await the results of both.

Basic test you just did is good to tell you that there is a problem that you need to look further into.

Bryce720

Awards
Well I went to the Doctor today and he thought my free test was very low and total test was low normal. None the less low for someone my age. He decided to run two more test LH and FSH. The way I understood it was to see if the testicals are the problem or the brain thinking there is more test than there really is. After the blood was drawn he gave me a shot of DH Testosterone 200mg. He wants me to come back in 2 weeks and get another 200mg shot and draw more blood and see how my test is doing. He also wants to see how I feel on the test, if my symptoms improve.

Now I ran this by a Doctor friend of mine and he said as soon as I get the LH and FSH done I should take all blood work to an endo. He said the 200 mg of test will be gone in about a week???

All I can tell you is I already feel different. I don't feel drug down and worn out, I feel more alert. Sex drive has not improved as of yet. Usually I start to feel pretty worn down about 3:00 P.M. today I still felt a little tired but alert and functional at the same time.

So, what do you guys think???

mikeyboyeee

Awards
I think you will be hurtin again in 4-6 days.

I also think you need to find a good Dr., have him scribe janSz's bloodtest and get it done.

Jason12676

Awards
Well I went to the Doctor today and he thought my free test was very low and total test was low normal. None the less low for someone my age. He decided to run two more test LH and FSH. The way I understood it was to see if the testicals are the problem or the brain thinking there is more test than there really is. After the blood was drawn he gave me a shot of DH Testosterone 200mg. He wants me to come back in 2 weeks and get another 200mg shot and draw more blood and see how my test is doing. He also wants to see how I feel on the test, if my symptoms improve.

Now I ran this by a Doctor friend of mine and he said as soon as I get the LH and FSH done I should take all blood work to an endo. He said the 200 mg of test will be gone in about a week???

All I can tell you is I already feel different. I don't feel drug down and worn out, I feel more alert. Sex drive has not improved as of yet. Usually I start to feel pretty worn down about 3:00 P.M. today I still felt a little tired but alert and functional at the same time.

So, what do you guys think???
Well I can tell you I am 32 and was on test cyp since Feb up until a few months ago. My total test was around 400 when I started.

In the last few weeks I have started to notice I had been feeling more and more lethargic.

Went to a new Dr for blood work and am getting back on Test Cyp and prob an estrogen blocker as well. I can't wait!!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Well I can tell you I am 32 and was on test cyp since Feb up until a few months ago. My total test was around 400 when I started.

In the last few weeks I have started to notice I had been feeling more and more lethargic.

Went to a new Dr for blood work and am getting back on Test Cyp and prob an estrogen blocker as well. I can't wait!!
Before jumping on TRT I would rule out all variables such as cortisol imbalance, hidden thyroid issues, poor sleep hygiene, piss poor diet, unbalances eating habits. I see ton of cases like you each month and they are get mishandled from the start. I can tell you there is somethng that is causing the signal to be weaken to the response of the pituitary ..Find the cause and T levels will rebalances. Md/ND they still have no clue when it comes to these things. I even handle cases from the "grand father of HRT" himself Dr Shippen who are not dialed in properly. If its an ND they are not starting at the right place thats for sure LOL If ayou put a room full of ND and MD together may be spitfull would know how to properly handle things. I spend more time cleaning up Endos and other Dr's screw ups more then anything. Funny mikes Dr is doing all the testing because I was the one that told Jansz about it LOL One can say I am the catylst for alot of things that Dr's now use in their practice

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I think you will be hurtin again in 4-6 days.

I also think you need to find a good Dr., have him scribe janSz's bloodtest and get it done.
I wonder what little birdie told him about it.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what little birdie told him about it.
Glad to see that you are endorsing my list.

Would you like to add anything to it or make some changes?

The list is here, post #44:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/66268-jans-bloodtest-april13-2.html

originally posted on
07-22-2007,

but I am edditing it from time to time,
so anybody planning on using it should get it in the last minute,
or better PM me
because sometimes I keep changes on my computer for too long.

The list is for a blood draw at Quest.
I have another, more generic list that can be used elsevere.

=========================================================
Inspiration for that list was dr John's list.

But his list is geared for specific task, TRT.
My objective is much broader, overall health.

Additionally, labs have a habit of having numerous tests for the same analyte, so I had to be specific as possible.

Also overall health is rather tall objective.
It is a work in progress.
(My doc knows who is coming from me when he hands him my list, I do not even know who it is, but am always happy if it helped to ease suffering).

I have seen people claiming to spend up to 10k in health clinics presenting their (puny, small, poor) tests. That is a rip off.

One reason I would not put my foot in a health clinic.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see that you are endorsing my list.

Would you like to add anything to it or make some changes?

The list is here, post #44:

originally posted on
07-22-2007,

but I am edditing it from time to time,
so anybody planning on using it should get it in the last minute,
or better PM me
because sometimes I keep changes on my computer for too long.

The list is for a blood draw at Quest.
I have another, more generic list that can be used elsevere.

=========================================================
Inspiration for that list was dr John's list.

But his list is geared for specific task, TRT.
My objective is much broader, overall health.

Additionally, labs have a habit of having numerous tests for the same analyte, so I had to be specific as possible.

Also overall health is rather tall objective.
It is a work in progress.
(My doc knows who is coming from me when he hands him my list, I do not even know who it is, but am always happy if it helped to ease suffering).

I have seen people claiming to spend up to 10k in health clinics presenting their (puny, small, poor) tests. That is a rip off.

One reason I would not put my foot in a health clinic.
I have new lists of test, but people are not instructed to give it out because I do not want other dr's getting it because some jackass Dr will take credit for it. For Dr M sharing information I noted what test we added.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I have new lists of test, but people are not instructed to give it out because I do not want other dr's getting it because some jackass Dr will take credit for it. For Dr M sharing information I noted what test we added.
I am not a doctor,
I do not do anything around here for income,
I do not really worry much about who gets the credits.

I have been to top doctors and got screwed royally.

If I can help one poor soul, that is enough satisfaction for me.

Keep up the good work HAN

One can learn a lot from dr M.

Bryce720

Awards
Got a call from the doctor today with some interesting news my FSH was fine my LH was 1.5 on a scale of 1.5-10 I believe. I know the bottom number was 1.5 and the top was somewhere around 10. At any rate I'm at the bottom of the scale. From what I understand it is my pituitary not my testes. I also have an appointment with an endo on the 12th. He said he does not believe it is my thyroid as my thyroid panel came back great. Is there anything else to look for, I am at a loss. My doctor just wants to give me 200 mg of GH test every 2 weeks?? I am not sure what to do any ideas would be great.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Got a call from the doctor today with some interesting news my FSH was fine my LH was 1.5 on a scale of 1.5-10 I believe. I know the bottom number was 1.5 and the top was somewhere around 10. At any rate I'm at the bottom of the scale. From what I understand it is my pituitary not my testes. I also have an appointment with an endo on the 12th. He said he does not believe it is my thyroid as my thyroid panel came back great. Is there anything else to look for, I am at a loss. My doctor just wants to give me 200 mg of GH test every 2 weeks?? I am not sure what to do any ideas would be great.
Before you believe your doc that your thyroid is great post results of:

26 --------- T3, Total (859X)
27 --------- T4, Total (Thyroxine)
28 --------- T3, Free
29 --------- T4,Free
30 --------- T3, Reverse (967X)
31 --------- Ultrasensitive TSH
32 --------- Thyroid Peroxidase and Thyroglobulin Antibodies (7260X)

There is more tests, but lets start somewhere.

Bryce720

Awards
JanSz, thanks so much for the help. I went to the doc today and they took more blood they want to see what my test is at with the 200mg injection from Thursday. I also had them run the thyroid tests you've listed.

Bryce720

Awards
Quick question I had a 200mg shot last thursday. Most say this will last approx. 7 days. My doctor seems to think it will last 2 weeks. Is this right I don't want to be on a test roller coaster?? Should I get another shot this Thursday, Friday?? I can feel hints of my Libido coming back, SWEET.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
JanSz, thanks so much for the help. I went to the doc today and they took more blood they want to see what my test is at with the 200mg injection from Thursday. I also had them run the thyroid tests you've listed.
Post all tests when you get them.

Post also everything that you were taking before blood draw.