Fatigue after stopping testosterone cypionate

Jason12676

Awards
Due to the Dr I was seeing moving and not returning my calls/emails now, I stopped the injections about 2+ months ago cold turkey.

I have now noticed that I have less and less energy after workouts and just in every day things.

Short of finding a new Dr. going through the whole blood test ordeal again is there anything that can bring me out of the constant fatigue?

About 2 weeks ago I bought some tribulus but that stuff seems to work like pez.

Thanks!

gino1168

gino1168

Awards
Going from straight test to what?What is your pct?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Due to the Dr I was seeing moving and not returning my calls/emails now, I stopped the injections about 2+ months ago cold turkey.

I have now noticed that I have less and less energy after workouts and just in every day things.

Short of finding a new Dr. going through the whole blood test ordeal again is there anything that can bring me out of the constant fatigue?

About 2 weeks ago I bought some tribulus but that stuff seems to work like pez.

Thanks!
Before is not too late;

Hold on to your old blood tests.

Insurance companies and many doctors require proof that you are not producing your own testosterone before they will prescribe.

Insurance companies want that proof on yearly basis, how nice.
==================================================

Forget tribulus or any other natural ways.

Without real testosterone
the only other possibility
for those with good testis and no signal (Secondary)
there is HCG

500iu HCG-shot

Every other day.

Better 200iu-shot EveryDay

You can go up to 250iu/day or 600iu/EOD maybe, over that only if you need to raise E2(rare), but do not expect much more TT.

You can buy this on internet.
Use 31Ga 5/16" insulin needles, 3/10cc syringes.

Monitor results.
Possibility of higher E2

Use this blood test, you can buy them without script.

DHEA Sulfate
Estradiol, sensitive
Total Testosterone
SHBG
Albumin
Dihydrotestosterone

Use Liquidex or real Arimidex, to control high E2
(practically, all other stuff will cause some kind of problem, if not now then latter).

Jason12676

Awards
Going from straight test to what?What is your pct?
I didnt do any type of PCT - like I said Dr didnt return calls or emails so I ran out of Test cyp. I Know this is not ideal

I have just started noticing the Fatigue in the last few weeks - other than that I havent felt any other adverse side effect.

I may have to bite the bullett and make an apt a new HRT Dr. I made an apt around the same time I ran out with another local HRT Dr but they want all new blood work ect. What a pain in the ass!

Suggestions?

@ JanSz - I scaned all my old blood work from last Nov to a PDF - I kind of figured it would be a good Idea to hold onto this.

Jason12676

Awards
Yup or ask dr.d for advice
Well, went to a new doc on WED - drew blood(7 large vials!) and started me right away on Biodine which I think is some form of Iodine. He mentioned an estrogen blocker as well as test cyp once blood results come in.

I like the results of HRT but the leg work & finding someone who knows what they are doing is a pain in the ass

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Well, went to a new doc on WED - drew blood(7 large vials!) and started me right away on Biodine which I think is some form of Iodine. He mentioned an estrogen blocker as well as test cyp once blood results come in.

I like the results of HRT but the leg work & finding someone who knows what they are doing is a pain in the ass
7 vials is nothing. We average 20-24 and labs biatching because they have to look up all the test. LOL. WTF is biodine..It should be iodoral or lugol's solution. Lugols is dirt cheap and will last you almost 3 months for 8 bucks a month. Why is he giving you iodine with out probably cause. Thats like giving a child a firecracker telling them to hold it LOL Some Dr's are just jump on the band wagon because they do not know where to even start so they give you some stuff that is suppose to make you feel better. Dude give me a some jack daniels may be that would work instead. 7 vials will tell you nothing LOL..Probably just the basics which would never even get close to the cause of things.

Jason12676

Awards
7 vials is nothing. We average 20-24 and labs biatching because they have to look up all the test. LOL. WTF is biodine..It should be iodoral or lugol's solution. Lugols is dirt cheap and will last you almost 3 months for 8 bucks a month. Why is he giving you iodine with out probably cause. Thats like giving a child a firecracker telling them to hold it LOL Some Dr's are just jump on the band wagon because they do not know where to even start so they give you some stuff that is suppose to make you feel better. Dude give me a some jack daniels may be that would work instead. 7 vials will tell you nothing LOL..Probably just the basics which would never even get close to the cause of things.
lugol's solution is what it is. It also says Biodine on the wrapper.
It was $20 for a bottle - he said to take 5 dropper fulls/day to start. I normally jsut put all 5 in a bottle of water and down it. Nasty stuff!!

I forgot to tell him that my sleep has been horrible, well, trying to fall asleep that is. I suppose thats something important to let him know? LOL

7 vials is nothing? Wow - I was wondering if I was going to have any blood left. Can you do 20+ in one sitting?

I have also had bouts with acne that just started out of the blue in the last 2yrs - He said the lugol's solution could help with that.

He is running test for that as I have been to 3 dermatologist and they have given me every antibiotic under the sun which only keeps the problem at bay but never cures it. I refuse to go on accutaine which all 3 dermatologist have suggested. Grrr

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
It was $20 for a bottle - he said to take 5 dropper fulls/day to start. I normally jsut put all 5 in a bottle of water and down it. Nasty stuff!!

I forgot to tell him that my sleep has been horrible, well, trying to fall asleep that is. I suppose thats something important to let him know? LOL

7 vials is nothing? Wow - I was wondering if I was going to have any blood left. Can you do 20+ in one sitting?

I have also had bouts with acne that just started out of the blue in the last 2yrs - He said the lugol's solution could help with that.

He is running test for that as I have been to 3 dermatologist and they have given me every antibiotic under the sun which only keeps the problem at bay but never cures it. I refuse to go on accutaine which all 3 dermatologist have suggested. Grrr
Brags apple cider vinegar works great on acne internally
Getting adrenals in check will also.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
How much Brags/day and in what?
Start slow 1 tsp in water and see how system responds then increase to 1 tsp 2 times , ect. If no reaction then 1 TBSP am and 1 TBSP PM should be a good dose. WATCH YOUR TEETH DRINK it will root the hell of of them. I suggest use a strawl

mikeyboyeee

Awards

They got me for 26 vials in the AM last week + 1 in the PM for PM cortisol.

7 vials ain't **** ;)

spinn

Awards
  • Established
I didnt do any type of PCT - like I said Dr didnt return calls or emails so I ran out of Test cyp. I Know this is not ideal

I have just started noticing the Fatigue in the last few weeks - other than that I havent felt any other adverse side effect.

I may have to bite the bullett and make an apt a new HRT Dr. I made an apt around the same time I ran out with another local HRT Dr but they want all new blood work ect. What a pain in the ass!

Suggestions?

@ JanSz - I scaned all my old blood work from last Nov to a PDF - I kind of figured it would be a good Idea to hold onto this.
hVING AN IDIOT dr NOT RETURN YOUR CALLS FOR NCSSARY REFILL CAN BE INCRESIBLY STRESSFUL...TRUST ME i HVE BEEN THERE. dID HIS MAJESTY CHECK YOUR ADRENALS....MAYBE YOU DIDNT HQNDLE THI STRESS VERY WELL.

Jason12676

Awards
hVING AN IDIOT dr NOT RETURN YOUR CALLS FOR NCSSARY REFILL CAN BE INCRESIBLY STRESSFUL...TRUST ME i HVE BEEN THERE. dID HIS MAJESTY CHECK YOUR ADRENALS....MAYBE YOU DIDNT HQNDLE THI STRESS VERY WELL.
I ended up having to go to a new Dr. Did my blood work last wed and the labs said 2 weeks to return the test and estrogen test.

Grrr this waiting is driving me to dystraction!! I will call them again tomorrow to see if its in yet.

Not sure why but in the last 2 weeks I have become easily aggrivated. Seems if it was to do with coming off the test cyp 2 months ago this would have come out sonner than now?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
is this a fasting blood draw or can you eat before hand ?
What a good Dr in northeast let me know or other recommendation PM me.