Reset Adrenal while Restarting HPTA (taking Clomid)

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys,

I am wondering if Reset AD can be taken while taking Clomid (SERM) to restart HPTA?
Considering Reset AD contains Pregnenolone (some kind of prohormone), does it cancel out clomid effects? or does the Clomid cancel out reset AD effects?

I have severe adrenal fatique due lots of stimulants intake (Clen, Ephedrine, Caffeine, Yohimbine, Synephrine, etc) and lots of exercise (cardio and weights) for about 2 years. I want to restart my adrenal as well as my HPTA due to my low testosterone (done many PH/DS cycles as well).

Should I take them separately (Reset AD first to restart adrenal then Clomid to restart HPTA)? Or Would it be safe if I run both of them together?

I have been researching about this and can't find the answer.
Any input / help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
One product that contains glandulars but not any hormones is "Adrenal Rebuilder".

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you have severe adrenal fatigue, then don't fuck around with supplements.

Get some isocort or hydrocortisone and pregnenalone / dhea. You can see a Dr and get low dose hydrocortisone prescribed for a short term. Contrary to popular belief in the bodybuilding world, low dose hydrocortisone won't make you fat....so thats not a worry.