DIM and headaches?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
taking natures way DIM plus. Taken 4 caps a day for 3 days and experiencing SEVERE Headaches and hot flashes. I suppose this is it? I was also taking RAGNAROK pre workout formula but doubt that causes the headaches? Could this much DIM Cause me the headaches...didnt take any DIM today and still experiencing throbbing headache?

I also quit taking fincar...generic proscar due to headaches a week ago. Not sure but just asking if DIM Can cause this? Thanks

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
taking natures way DIM plus. Taken 4 caps a day for 3 days and experiencing SEVERE Headaches and hot flashes. I suppose this is it? I was also taking RAGNAROK pre workout formula but doubt that causes the headaches? Could this much DIM Cause me the headaches...didnt take any DIM today and still experiencing throbbing headache?

I also quit taking fincar...generic proscar due to headaches a week ago. Not sure but just asking if DIM Can cause this? Thanks
It's given me headaches before, I say one dose a day is best. Taking a break helps too. Also, I think sleep plays a role.

I just bought some Jack3d, so I'll have to see how it goes. I'll make my friends drink it too and see if they get headaches.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I just recalled: It gave me a headache once, then I went to the gym. The workout made me feel like a million bucks along with the DIM. Maybe it should only be taken pre workout. Which is what Jack3d is made for.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I just recalled: It gave me a headache once, then I went to the gym. The workout made me feel like a million bucks along with the DIM. Maybe it should only be taken pre workout. Which is what Jack3d is made for.
Your methylation is screwed up. You have to unplug the toilet before putting more crap in it. TMG and calcium D will help or like i said even sam-e.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Your methylation is screwed up. You have to unplug the toilet before putting more crap in it. TMG and calcium D will help or like i said even sam-e.
What do you mean by 'methylation'?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what is TMG. Are you saying i need to get all crap out before i put more in? YOu talking about DIM? I have read that DIM can cause headaches etc...I am not sure what is cauing. Could be just horrible allergies as well. But what are you referring to Matrix???