DIM and headaches?

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.85%

DIM and headaches?

taking natures way DIM plus. Taken 4 caps a day for 3 days and experiencing SEVERE Headaches and hot flashes. I suppose this is it? I was also taking RAGNAROK pre workout formula but doubt that causes the headaches? Could this much DIM Cause me the headaches...didnt take any DIM today and still experiencing throbbing headache?

I also quit taking fincar...generic proscar due to headaches a week ago. Not sure but just asking if DIM Can cause this? Thanks

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

Quote Originally Posted by SHaneA655 View Post
    taking natures way DIM plus. Taken 4 caps a day for 3 days and experiencing SEVERE Headaches and hot flashes. I suppose this is it? I was also taking RAGNAROK pre workout formula but doubt that causes the headaches? Could this much DIM Cause me the headaches...didnt take any DIM today and still experiencing throbbing headache?

I also quit taking fincar...generic proscar due to headaches a week ago. Not sure but just asking if DIM Can cause this? Thanks
    It's given me headaches before, I say one dose a day is best. Taking a break helps too. Also, I think sleep plays a role.

I just bought some Jack3d, so I'll have to see how it goes. I'll make my friends drink it too and see if they get headaches.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

I just recalled: It gave me a headache once, then I went to the gym. The workout made me feel like a million bucks along with the DIM. Maybe it should only be taken pre workout. Which is what Jack3d is made for.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    I just recalled: It gave me a headache once, then I went to the gym. The workout made me feel like a million bucks along with the DIM. Maybe it should only be taken pre workout. Which is what Jack3d is made for.
    Your methylation is screwed up. You have to unplug the toilet before putting more crap in it. TMG and calcium D will help or like i said even sam-e.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Your methylation is screwed up. You have to unplug the toilet before putting more crap in it. TMG and calcium D will help or like i said even sam-e.
    What do you mean by 'methylation'?
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.85%

what is TMG. Are you saying i need to get all crap out before i put more in? YOu talking about DIM? I have read that DIM can cause headaches etc...I am not sure what is cauing. Could be just horrible allergies as well. But what are you referring to Matrix???

Similar Forum Threads

1. Headaches
    By Nolanaf67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2010, 09:50 AM
  2. Headaches?
    By KneeDragger76 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 05:18 PM
  3. EQ and headaches
    By Jessman85 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7