people with knowledge of hormone levels

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
basically i've had a non existent libido to the point where i've had 2 girls completely naked on top of me wanting to have sex and i just wasn't interested at all. so i ordered a saliva test and here are the results.

E2 3.1 pg/ml
Progesterone 52.2 pg/ml
Ratio PG/E2 16.7 pg/ml
DHEA 88.6 pg/ml
Morning Cortisol 6.0 pg/ml

Interpretations:
• A component of the estradiol level may be due to aromatization of testosterone by adipose tissue. The low Pg/E2 ratio is consistent with estrogen dominance, which increases the risk of prostate gland enlargement and cancer. Though the progesterone level is above the reference range, progesterone supplementation will be needed to balance the Pg /E2 ratio.

• Testosterone level is most consistent with supplementation (not indicated).
• DHEA level is consistent with the expected decline with age (adrenopause). Note: Supplementation with DHEA may increase Testosterone and/or Estradiol levels.
• AM Cortisol level and reported symptoms are consistent with evolving adrenal gland fatigue (hypoadrenia), though concomitant thyroid and/or iodine insufficiency cannot be ruled out. The current samples will be held for 30 days from receipt.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
the possibility of adrenal fatigue isn't too suprising considering my family owns a coffee shop and i'm a stim junkie to the point where 3 scoops of jacked by usp labs didn't give me that much of an effect. i was going to grab some reset AD anyway. i was thinking to get some arimidex low dose for the estrogen levels but it also says to have a progesterone supplement too to balance out the ratio? anybody smarter than me wanna chime in i'd be greatful

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
the possibility of adrenal fatigue isn't too suprising considering my family owns a coffee shop and i'm a stim junkie to the point where 3 scoops of jacked by usp labs didn't give me that much of an effect. i was going to grab some reset AD anyway. i was thinking to get some arimidex low dose for the estrogen levels but it also says to have a progesterone supplement too to balance out the ratio? anybody smarter than me wanna chime in i'd be greatful
If these were done with saliva test they are all invalid except cortisol. What a waste of money you would have been better ordering 4 point saliva test.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
If these were done with saliva test they are all invalid except cortisol. What a waste of money you would have been better ordering 4 point saliva test.
i thought saliva tests were just as accurate as blood tests? so ur saying i just dumped $150 down the drain for nothing?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
i thought saliva tests were just as accurate as blood tests? so ur saying i just dumped $150 down the drain for nothing?
YEP :bling:

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
well that would have been nice to know before hand.
Common sense would have been just to ask and a slew of guys would have told you the same thing. From a clinical stand point I never use saliva for men other then cortisol 4 point. Same price for saliva you could have got blood spot. Saliva test are only good for women for sex hormonses

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Common sense would have been just to ask and a slew of guys would have told you the same thing. From a clinical stand point I never use saliva for men other then cortisol 4 point. Same price for saliva you could have got blood spot. Saliva test are only good for women for sex hormonses
i had another thread stating i was getting one and nobody objected it. and it's not the same cost because i live in gay New York state who require you to get a DR. recommendation in order to get a blood test.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
well i just asked for a refund from the place and they're giving me one. If i knew somebody out of state i could get an online blood test but as everybody knows New York is the worst state to live in for anything

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
why cant you order the LEF test? From what i recall they will send a scrip to the blood draw place.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
why cant you order the LEF test? From what i recall they will send a scrip to the blood draw place.
Have it sent to a person out of state they forward it one. Trust me there are ways around things if you try hard enough.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Have it sent to a person out of state they forward it one. Trust me there are ways around things if you try hard enough.
I know but I don't know anybody who lives out of state that i could have send it out