Went to my new Dr.

mikeyboyeee

Awards
FINALLY, a pleasant experience :)

Dr. M in NJ if anyone needs a good Dr.

Told him my issue, ahnded him basic blood test from GP from back in march showing my serum test @ 172.

Told him of my way in past gear usage, knowlede etc.

Explained 1 tube of testim was junk and he agreed.
Explained I wanted to swtich to self inj. He said no problem, but you will probably have to add HCG and keep an eye on your estrogen.

All in the 1st 2 mn. Was very happy he was on same page.

GAve me the Genova Male Hormone test to complete (seeed real big on it and explained he wanted to see what is cauing me not to prduce enough test and wanted to make sure everything else was in order or see what needed to be done so my body will be able to fully maximize any supplemental test.

Very passionate about TRT, could tell by how he was speaking about it.

Gave him JanSZ's list for bloodtest, wrote it up for me.

Told him I am just about out of testim, so he wrote me a 200mg script for enan to hold me over until the blood and Genova tests come back, then we can go from there.

I bel;ieve with is help and the help and knowledge of some of you here, I am on my way to being healthy, ahppy and when I start working out next month, fit again :)

Felt really happy leaving his office yesterday. We all know how tough it is to find somoene (and local) who is passionate about TRT.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
FINALLY, a pleasant experience :)

Dr. M in NJ if anyone needs a good Dr.

Told him my issue, ahnded him basic blood test from GP from back in march showing my serum test @ 172.

Told him of my way in past gear usage, knowlede etc.

Explained 1 tube of testim was junk and he agreed.
Explained I wanted to swtich to self inj. He said no problem, but you will probably have to add HCG and keep an eye on your estrogen.

All in the 1st 2 mn. Was very happy he was on same page.

GAve me the Genova Male Hormone test to complete (seeed real big on it and explained he wanted to see what is cauing me not to prduce enough test and wanted to make sure everything else was in order or see what needed to be done so my body will be able to fully maximize any supplemental test.

Very passionate about TRT, could tell by how he was speaking about it.

Gave him JanSZ's list for bloodtest, wrote it up for me.

Told him I am just about out of testim, so he wrote me a 200mg script for enan to hold me over until the blood and Genova tests come back, then we can go from there.

I bel;ieve with is help and the help and knowledge of some of you here, I am on my way to being healthy, ahppy and when I start working out next month, fit again :)

Felt really happy leaving his office yesterday. We all know how tough it is to find somoene (and local) who is passionate about TRT.
Glad you found a good Dr close that most important thing.
Love to see what results come back on lab test and see what happens from there. Testosterone is not only the key as I have found out, but if he is willing to working to explore other options that is great.

mikeyboyeee

Awards
He was pretty adamant about seeing the whole thing (which he said whay he felt the Genova Complete male hormone urine test was important to him.

Said I could be having thyroid issues, minearl issues, etc and said he wants to see the whole thing.

He was basically like, you could take more test, but may not get anything or much from it. He said he wants to make sure everything is in order that if I do need to take extra test, my body will be able to use it.
Said adrenals could be low, may have cortisol issues, etc.

Seemed reasonable to me.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
He was pretty adamant about seeing the whole thing (which he said whay he felt the Genova Complete male hormone urine test was important to him.

Said I could be having thyroid issues, minearl issues, etc and said he wants to see the whole thing.

He was basically like, you could take more test, but may not get anything or much from it. He said he wants to make sure everything is in order that if I do need to take extra test, my body will be able to use it.
Said adrenals could be low, may have cortisol issues, etc.

Seemed reasonable to me.
Hes right on par LOL
I have been his source of info for past 2-3 years LOL
Jansz was a client of mine and we still go back on forth on some things.
I already speculated adrenal issues and thyroid issues from the start. Most people on TRT or have abuse steroids in the past as well as feel like crap have them, but dr's ignore them and do not have to intepret lab results properly.
When people think TRT is like the holy grail and that testosterone is a cure all they are sadly mistaken

mikeyboyeee

Awards
Good, between you guys here and Dr. M, I feel very good about the care I will be receiving :)