Woodward

Awards
Hey guys,

Would high;
E1 (Estrone)
E2(Estradiol)
E3 (Estroil)
And "Total Estrogens"
Make you feel completely sad, lethargic, unmotivated and turn you into a basically miserable couch potato even if your T is now high? (through HRT)

Also, can anyone tell me, what is THE?

Thanks.

Woodward

Awards
Wow,
Something i said? (Or didn't say)
2 respectful questions not reply worthy :-(

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Would high;
E1 (Estrone)
E2(Estradiol)
E3 (Estroil)
And "Total Estrogens"
Make you feel completely sad, lethargic, unmotivated and turn you into a basically miserable couch potato even if your T is now high? (through HRT)

Also, can anyone tell me, what is THE?

Thanks.
did you take b complexes before the urine test?
If your T is high you are probably a hyperexcreter and burn through it really fast.
Total estrogen is for female reading not males
Sounds to me like the test is invalid or tampered.

Woodward

Awards
I've been on HRT with a reputable Dr for about 6 months now. First blood test showed improvements along with physical and emotional improvements.
Then the improvements began to disappear.
Next was a urine test in which all of the above was high.

Would those things produce these symptoms?

I am taking many vitamins and supplements, all recommended by the Dr so he is aware of everything in my system regarding the tests.

I guess my main question is, would high levels of those things cause you to feel completely exhausted with zero motivation after an initial improvement being on HRT.

The other thing on the test that was high was called "THE"
I have no idea what that is.

The accuracy of the results i can't comment on........it seems in this day and age, what ever can go wrong, will go wrong so if they were invalid, hopefully the next test will be more accurate.

Just asking for experienced opinions.

Thanks for your input thus far.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I've been on HRT with a reputable Dr for about 6 months now. First blood test showed improvements along with physical and emotional improvements.
Then the improvements began to disappear.
Next was a urine test in which all of the above was high.

Would those things produce these symptoms?

I am taking many vitamins and supplements, all recommended by the Dr so he is aware of everything in my system regarding the tests.

I guess my main question is, would high levels of those things cause you to feel completely exhausted with zero motivation after an initial improvement being on HRT.

The other thing on the test that was high was called "THE"
I have no idea what that is.

The accuracy of the results i can't comment on........it seems in this day and age, what ever can go wrong, will go wrong so if they were invalid, hopefully the next test will be more accurate.

Just asking for experienced opinions.

Thanks for your input thus far.
THE has to do with adrenal out put. If I were you i be looking at adrenal saliva test as your next step. As well as your thyroid results if you are not feeling well. When on Testosteorne it can alter ones thyroid function (high or low)

Woodward

Awards
I will speak to the Dr. tomorrow.
Hopefully, something good will come from the conversation.

Thank you for your replies.