to much arimidex ?

budreau

Awards
just got my bloodwork back and everythings good except my E levels are not moving down. i'm on hcg 1/2cc twice a wk along with 1mg of arimidex 2x a wk. doc shot my a script for 3mg arimidex 2x wk trying to get my E levels to go down. does this sound like too much or what. feel fine just no mornig wood , weight seems to just hold on (need to lose a little). just don't want to take too much. any ideals ?
thanks

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
just got my bloodwork back and everythings good except my E levels are not moving down. i'm on hcg 1/2cc twice a wk along with 1mg of arimidex 2x a wk. doc shot my a script for 3mg arimidex 2x wk trying to get my E levels to go down. does this sound like too much or what. feel fine just no mornig wood , weight seems to just hold on (need to lose a little). just don't want to take too much. any ideals ?
thanks
When you have to take high dosages there are usually some other hormonal factors which have not been explored such as thyroid , adrenals.

budreau

Awards
is this dose safe ? what other options are there ?

budreau

Awards
started at 50. 1mg 2x wk. 6 wks later now i'm at 40

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Maybe resveratrol and/or Formex? Don't know if those would be contraindictive to anything you're taking now or to any other health conditions you may have, so check with your doc first.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
diluting with 2.5cc
I assume you're using a 10,000 IU vial which means you're injecting 4,000 IUs per week. Try dropping the dose to 1500 twice per week. You'll probably be able to achieve a good E2 level without increasing Arimidex. I don't understand why your doctor would prescribe such a high does of Arimidex.

What are your testosterone levels both total and free?

DT5

Awards
  • Established
40 is not that bad. i wouldnt be really worried about that

budreau

Awards
I assume you're using a 10,000 IU vial which means you're injecting 4,000 IUs per week. Try dropping the dose to 1500 twice per week. You'll probably be able to achieve a good E2 level without increasing Arimidex. I don't understand why your doctor would prescribe such a high does of Arimidex.

What are your testosterone levels both total and free?
850 and 187. i'll try dropping dosage and see what happens. i'm just wondering if .5mg per day would work better instead of just 2x per wk. i'm with the same outfit your with maybe it's just thier way of thinking. thanks for the info.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Twice per week should be fine. I just started taking my Arimidex the day after. I've read it takes over a day to reach peak testosterone levels, which trigger E2. I haven't tested yet but it feels pretty good.

850 and 187. i'll try dropping dosage and see what happens. i'm just wondering if .5mg per day would work better instead of just 2x per wk. i'm with the same outfit your with maybe it's just thier way of thinking. thanks for the info.