to much arimidex ? - AnabolicMinds.com

to much arimidex ?

  1. New Member
    budreau's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    49
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    103

    to much arimidex ?


    just got my bloodwork back and everythings good except my E levels are not moving down. i'm on hcg 1/2cc twice a wk along with 1mg of arimidex 2x a wk. doc shot my a script for 3mg arimidex 2x wk trying to get my E levels to go down. does this sound like too much or what. feel fine just no mornig wood , weight seems to just hold on (need to lose a little). just don't want to take too much. any ideals ?
    thanks

  2. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,033
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    7698

    Quote Originally Posted by budreau View Post
    just got my bloodwork back and everythings good except my E levels are not moving down. i'm on hcg 1/2cc twice a wk along with 1mg of arimidex 2x a wk. doc shot my a script for 3mg arimidex 2x wk trying to get my E levels to go down. does this sound like too much or what. feel fine just no mornig wood , weight seems to just hold on (need to lose a little). just don't want to take too much. any ideals ?
    thanks
    When you have to take high dosages there are usually some other hormonal factors which have not been explored such as thyroid , adrenals.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. New Member
    budreau's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    49
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    103

    is this dose safe ? what other options are there ?
    •   
       

  4. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    671

    Quote Originally Posted by budreau View Post
    is this dose safe ? what other options are there ?
    Where is your E level at?
  5. New Member
    budreau's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    49
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    103

    started at 50. 1mg 2x wk. 6 wks later now i'm at 40
  6. New Member
    budreau's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    49
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    103

    any suggestions ?
  7. New Member
    Philec48's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    330
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    231

    Maybe resveratrol and/or Formex? Don't know if those would be contraindictive to anything you're taking now or to any other health conditions you may have, so check with your doc first.
  8. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    671

    Quote Originally Posted by budreau View Post
    any suggestions ?
    How many IUs of HCG are you taking per week. 1/2 CC doesn't tell me much. I don't know how you're diluting the solution.
  9. New Member
    budreau's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    49
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    103

    diluting with 2.5cc
  10. Advanced Member
    rick055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    567
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    371

    Quote Originally Posted by budreau View Post
    diluting with 2.5cc
    2.5 cc added to how much hCG? 10,000 iu? This tells us how many iu you're injecting with 1/2 cc.
  11. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    671

    Quote Originally Posted by budreau View Post
    diluting with 2.5cc
    I assume you're using a 10,000 IU vial which means you're injecting 4,000 IUs per week. Try dropping the dose to 1500 twice per week. You'll probably be able to achieve a good E2 level without increasing Arimidex. I don't understand why your doctor would prescribe such a high does of Arimidex.

    What are your testosterone levels both total and free?
  12. DT5
    DT5 is offline
    New Member
    DT5's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    292
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    217

    40 is not that bad. i wouldnt be really worried about that
  13. New Member
    budreau's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    49
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    103

    Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf View Post
    I assume you're using a 10,000 IU vial which means you're injecting 4,000 IUs per week. Try dropping the dose to 1500 twice per week. You'll probably be able to achieve a good E2 level without increasing Arimidex. I don't understand why your doctor would prescribe such a high does of Arimidex.

    What are your testosterone levels both total and free?
    850 and 187. i'll try dropping dosage and see what happens. i'm just wondering if .5mg per day would work better instead of just 2x per wk. i'm with the same outfit your with maybe it's just thier way of thinking. thanks for the info.
  14. The horror
    colkurtz_spf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  231 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    56
    Posts
    1,109
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    671

    Twice per week should be fine. I just started taking my Arimidex the day after. I've read it takes over a day to reach peak testosterone levels, which trigger E2. I haven't tested yet but it feels pretty good.

    Quote Originally Posted by budreau View Post
    850 and 187. i'll try dropping dosage and see what happens. i'm just wondering if .5mg per day would work better instead of just 2x per wk. i'm with the same outfit your with maybe it's just thier way of thinking. thanks for the info.
  15. New Member
    budreau's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    49
    Posts
    47
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    103

    thanks for the info. i'll give that a try.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Arimidex - now what??
    By cheezscott in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 11:04 PM
  2. arimidex
    By ecortez in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 09:04 PM
  3. Arimidex
    By bonangus in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 08:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in