DHEA-S and DHT while on HRT (new labs)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just got some updated bloodwork but only on a couple of items (had my dermatologist do these 2 things).

I am on 150mg test-e per week, and 800iu hcg per week. 2mg Adex weekly (.5mg each day of shot). Taking 20mg cortef as well everyday. I am not supplementing with DHEA nor PREG at the moment.

Labs done at Quest:

DHEA-S 193 (110-370 mcg/dL)
DHT 27 (25-75 ng/dL)

Should I be doing anything else to try to increase these numbers? I thought I was on a lot of test and a decent dose of HCG, and that my DHT would be much higher than this. This is my first time ever testing my DHT so I don't have a pre-TRT baseline.

I will be doing a full followup in a month to see how my HRT is doing all around. I don't know where my test levels are at. But it feels pretty decent. Libido is way up even though my DHT seems low-normal.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what ranges I should aim for.
Also seems strange that my DHT is so low if I am on a lot of test + hcg. I don't want to use gels or t-cream.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what ranges I should aim for.
Also seems strange that my DHT is so low if I am on a lot of test + hcg. I don't want to use gels or t-cream.
You can take gels up the ass and no worry about transference.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
You are in acceptable ranges. Why would you want to raise it?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You can take gels up the ass and no worry about transference.
Not too worried about transference.. just worried about sweating it off in the summer heat I guess and the hassle of yet another daily ritual.

If I were going to use a gel or cream, would it be better just to ask for straight DHT cream?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
LMuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2
Anabolics 8
Supplements 22