Hair loss and hcg?

w8tlifterty

Awards
Started monotherapy roughly 2 months ago, 500iu e3d with .25mg arimi. I was on Test at 150mg a week but hair was falling out like crazy so decided to switch to hcg instead. Hair loss has been much better but still have times of intense shedding???? Anyone know how to remedy this? I use nizoral, nioxin and occasionally minoxidil. Supplement with biotin as well. I cycled for years prior to all of this (competed regularly), and never had problems up untill 2 yrs ago, then whenever i touched a aas, hair would almost instantly fall out like crazy. Thx in advance....

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Started monotherapy roughly 2 months ago, 500iu e3d with .25mg arimi. I was on Test at 150mg a week but hair was falling out like crazy so decided to switch to hcg instead. Hair loss has been much better but still have times of intense shedding???? Anyone know how to remedy this? I use nizoral, nioxin and occasionally minoxidil. Supplement with biotin as well. I cycled for years prior to all of this (competed regularly), and never had problems up untill 2 yrs ago, then whenever i touched a aas, hair would almost instantly fall out like crazy. Thx in advance....
I would look into decreased thyroid function as well as what the HCG is doing to e2, dht and dhea. Hcg can increase dhea and e2 in alot of people which may need more adex then once thought because it stimlates e2 excessively in over weight individuals.