What can i do about my anxiety? Does Low Testosterone Have any link with Anxity?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Answers

What can i do about my anxiety? Does Low Testosterone Have any link with Anxity?

Im self employed i work from home on the computer. My work deals with a lot of thinking and trial and error. I dont think its just my work that would cause the stress, like even if i switch my job im sure the anxiety will still be there, unless its just like a no brainer job. Anything that requires me to do deep thinking causes me anxiety. I even took 2 weeks off to relax and today i started working and the anxiety is back. Its like my brain is dull now =/

Could my low testosterone have anything to do with my anxiety?

If i start trt or hcg monotherpy would that help with my anxiety problem?

The reason i didnt want to start trt is because im 25 years old and i wish to have kids later on. The doctor told me my sperm count is ok and i would be able to have kids.

If someone starts HCG monotherapy would it effect their fertility?

My doctor told me i have some options:

1. Try another restart (first one worked but T went back down after a month)
    2. HCG monothearpy
    3. TRT

I told my doc that i need sometime to think about what i want to do because this is a tough decision to make.

My T is around 300-320.

What options do i have so i can have a regular life again and continue work.

Im so confused on what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HQProperty View Post
    Im self employed i work from home on the computer. My work deals with a lot of thinking and trial and error. I dont think its just my work that would cause the stress, like even if i switch my job im sure the anxiety will still be there, unless its just like a no brainer job. Anything that requires me to do deep thinking causes me anxiety. I even took 2 weeks off to relax and today i started working and the anxiety is back. Its like my brain is dull now =/

Could my low testosterone have anything to do with my anxiety?

The reason i didnt want to start trt is because im 25 years old and i wish to have kids later on. The doctor told me my sperm count is ok and i would be able to have kids.

My doctor told me i have some options:

1. Try another restart (first one worked but T went back down after a month)
    2. HCG monothearpy
    3. TRT

I told my doc that i need sometime to think about what i want to do because this is a tough decision to make.

My T is around 300-320.

What options do i have so i can have a regular life again and continue work.

Im so confused on what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Go back to square one and work on your lifestyles and sleep patterns. This should resolve majority of your issues.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by HQProperty View Post

HCG will BOOST your fertility. It is a fertility drug. It causes your body to produce more test on it's own, to the best of your balls' ability.

You should do as Matrix said. Sleep issues are the #1 problem especially with anxiety. I have the same problem, and I am on TRT. It didn't change with TRT. Whenever I have to think heavily and am under pressure, I become ADD-like in my behaviour. My sleep really sucks though but it's my own fault. I try to do too much in my day but I live in NYC and it's hard to have a good sleeping pattern here. I figure it will be like this until I move LOL..

Fixing adrenal issues help a lot as well, but those issues are caused by sleeping poorly and abusing caffeine/stimulants and chronic stress. So it's a cycle you have to break.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

3 grams of gaba before bed helped reduce my anxiety

Similar Forum Threads

1. Low free testosterone and anxiety
    By ebauman in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 11:01 PM
  2. Anxiety Help Reduce Anxiety With The Help Of Valerian
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0