Sexual Exhaustion? - AnabolicMinds.com

Sexual Exhaustion?

1. Advanced Member
    Answers

Sexual Exhaustion?

If one can have adrenal exhaustion, why cant there be such a thing as testicular exhaustion?

The Testicles produce a lot more than testosterone but that is all most seem too discuss.

For lack of a better word my testicles often feel exhausted, burned out, in a state of fatigue, as strange as all of that may seem.

Is this off the wall or is there a treatment for this?

I have seen it discussed but do not trust the sites I have seen it mentioned on.

2. New Member
    Answers

i think testicular exhaustion would be called Primary... high LH low Test
  3. Advanced Member
    Answers

the point is, the testicles produce more than just testosterone......what are the other things produced and would defficiencies in any of them cause severe fatigue?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Answers

The testicles of a midget hurt and ached almost all the time. So he went to the doctor and told him about his problem.

The doctor told him to drop his pants and he would take a look. The midget dropped his pants. The doctor stood him up onto the examining table, and started to examine him. He put one finger under his left testicle and told the midget to turn his head and cough, the usual method to check for a hernia.

“Aha!” mumbled the doctor, and as he put his finger under the right testicle, he asked the midget to cough again.

“Aha!” said the doctor once more, and reached for his surgical scissors. Snip-snip-snip-snip on the right side… then snip-snip-snip-snip on the left side.

The midget was so scared he was afraid to look, but noted with amazement that the snipping did not hurt. The doctor then told the midget to walk around the examining room to see if his testicles still hurt. The midget was absolutely delighted as he walked around the room and discovered his boys were no longer aching.

The doctor asked, “How does that feel now?”

The midget replied, “Perfect Doc, and I didn’t even feel it. What did you do?”

The doctor replied with a smile, “I cut two inches off the top of your cowboy boots.”
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    The testicles of a midget hurt and ached almost all the time. So he went to the doctor and told him about his problem.

The doctor told him to drop his pants and he would take a look. The midget dropped his pants. The doctor stood him up onto the examining table, and started to examine him. He put one finger under his left testicle and told the midget to turn his head and cough, the usual method to check for a hernia.

“Aha!” mumbled the doctor, and as he put his finger under the right testicle, he asked the midget to cough again.

“Aha!” said the doctor once more, and reached for his surgical scissors. Snip-snip-snip-snip on the right side… then snip-snip-snip-snip on the left side.

The midget was so scared he was afraid to look, but noted with amazement that the snipping did not hurt. The doctor then told the midget to walk around the examining room to see if his testicles still hurt. The midget was absolutely delighted as he walked around the room and discovered his boys were no longer aching.

The doctor asked, “How does that feel now?”

The midget replied, “Perfect Doc, and I didn’t even feel it. What did you do?”

The doctor replied with a smile, “I cut two inches off the top of your cowboy boots.”
    LMAO!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

If you wank too much, give it some rest lol
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    If you wank too much, give it some rest lol
    This quote is so true...if i crank it or have sex a lot in a short period of time my balls have a tired and "empty" feeling. If this is the case give it a break. If you still are having this problem there are many supplements to help
  8. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse555 View Post
    This quote is so true...if i crank it or have sex a lot in a short period of time my balls have a tired and "empty" feeling. If this is the case give it a break. If you still are having this problem there are many supplements to help
    and what are they?

maca?....what else?
  9. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse555 View Post
    Please share what type supplements. I am sure zinc would be part of those supplements but anyone else know anymore?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by logan39 View Post
    Please share what type supplements. I am sure zinc would be part of those supplements but anyone else know anymore?
    If supplementing with zinc, you need to balance it with copper, especially if high dosing zinc for a long time.

Matrix or anyone else know how much copper should be taken with zinc? And at what ratio this should be if taking in higher dosages? I take a lot of zinc usually, and my multi-mineral supp has some copper in it but I don't know if it has enough. Is it ok to take copper at the same time as the zinc or should it be done seperately?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Answers

ZMA, Tribulus, Ashwagandha, Folic Acid, Low dose of Novedex-XT, Grape seed extract, Oxydrene, AE2, Eurycoma, saw palmetto....then watch out

Here is a great meal for load increasement I have done to increase my count after a cycle.
    -two packets of instant oatmeal
    -one or two tablespoons of bee pollen granules
    -one or two tablespoon of wheat germ
    -two tablets of royal jelly, bee pollen propolis, korean ginseng (triple bee complex)

Eat Clean!

yes maca is good to ProSource HGH Dopa Tech is A+
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Sexual exhaustion is a real phenomenon and I been going through it for over 6 months now. Its hard to get western doctors to treat this.
  13. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MSL2009 View Post
    Sexual exhaustion is a real phenomenon and I been going through it for over 6 months now. Its hard to get western doctors to treat this.

For what it is worth I started taking DHEA, choline and l dopa as they are precursors to things doing this allegedly depletes, after one mointh or so, my appetite is coming back and I am craving proteinfor the first time in quite a while. I am also starting to feel better

Hard to say if these have been th reason I may be starting to feel better but I do think it has helped. I also have been taking a lot of tryptophan before bed.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MSL2009 View Post
    yea, i'm in the same boat as you man

Quote Originally Posted by spinn View Post
    For what it is worth I started taking DHEA, choline and l dopa as they are precursors to things doing this allegedly depletes, after one mointh or so, my appetite is coming back and I am craving proteinfor the first time in quite a while. I am also starting to feel better

Hard to say if these have been th reason I may be starting to feel better but I do think it has helped. I also have been taking a lot of tryptophan before bed.
    how much of each are you taking, most importantly the L-Dopa?
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  214 lbs.
    Answers

LOL!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. On Cycle Exhaustion
    By swish1985 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 04:41 PM
  2. Priming Organ Exhaustion
    By nrwillia in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 12:46 PM
  3. Chronic Sexual Migraines, exhaustion=sign of low T ?
    By sickofboss in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 11:25 AM
  4. Anyone have good results from pre exhaustion?
    By jjm in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 11:59 AM
  5. Pre-Exhaustion question
    By methyl-D in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 09:18 PM