Does Proviron have a place in HRT?

mikeyboyeee

Awards
Been on 1 tube testim for a couple of months now.

Feel some slight effect from it sometimes, not always.
What I did feel the other day was all emotional (going thru divorce now, but emotions were worse that day on hormonal level for sure).

I could also feel my left nip get tingly like I was getting gyno (which I was prone to when cycling in the past).

I popped a couple of proviron as that is the only other thing I really have.

Wondering if it has any place in HRT?

New Dr. Apt is in 2 weeks or so. I will seek to get better AI (like arimidex at 1/4mg eod day, especially is ES is high).

I will also be seeking to switch from 1 tube testim per day to 200mg enan every week dvided into 2 doses.
The testim, gel stuff is really a hassle to me.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Been on 1 tube testim for a couple of months now.

Feel some slight effect from it sometimes, not always.
What I did feel the other day was all emotional (going thru divorce now, but emotions were worse that day on hormonal level for sure).

I could also feel my left nip get tingly like I was getting gyno (which I was prone to when cycling in the past).

I popped a couple of proviron as that is the only other thing I really have.

Wondering if it has any place in HRT?

New Dr. Apt is in 2 weeks or so. I will seek to get better AI (like arimidex at 1/4mg eod day, especially is ES is high).

I will also be seeking to switch from 1 tube testim per day to 200mg enan every week dvided into 2 doses.
The testim, gel stuff is really a hassle to me.
200 mgs a week is little to steep for clincal TRT and can cause other hormones to several affected. This hormones would be the thyroid and adrenals will take the most beating. People that have done steroids in the past are ones that have low adrenals over time. Despite what "veterans on boards" say from a clincal stand point if you have good bio T and e and still feeling like crap then one needs to look at other factors.

If you are looking to lower shbg then danazol is better but it has not been shown to show any clincal response as i have noted several times over.

Trying to manipulate shbg directly is going to be futile effort. Identifying the reason why it is high is the more like solution.

mikeyboyeee

Awards
Free test was tested at 172, so how good can bio avail T be at that level?