My fatigue

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
I have observed strange things regarding my fatigue. When I eat a pizza in the evening, the day after I don't feel any fatigue. Is it related to high hydrat that raises insulin, block GH? estradiol? DHEA?

Similar thing happens if I don't sleep well and wake-up during the night...

Otherwise, I feel a deep fatigue that starts after 1 hour from waking up and lasts all day.

Any idea?

rick055

Awards
  • Established
I have observed strange things regarding my fatigue. When I eat a pizza in the evening, the day after I don't feel any fatigue. Is it related to high hydrat that raises insulin, block GH? estradiol? DHEA?

Similar thing happens if I don't sleep well and wake-up during the night...

Otherwise, I feel a deep fatigue that starts after 1 hour from waking up and lasts all day.

Any idea?
anchovies, perchance?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
no nothing like that, very simple pizza with chicken...
may be you need sodium due to your suspected adrenal fatigue and low aldosterone.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
may be you need sodium due to your suspected adrenal fatigue and low aldosterone.
It is what I thought also...

I have read that nettle seed (not root or leaf) can be very effective for adrenal fatigue...

really positive feedback on herbwifery.org /forum /viewtopic.php?t=194

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
It is what I thought also...

I have read that nettle seed (not root or leaf) can be very effective for adrenal fatigue...

really positive feedback on herbwifery.org /forum /viewtopic.php?t=194
Ashwandga and adaptogens, lifestyle modification, and sleep hygiene, nutritoinal intervention, positive mental out look will help resolve most ADrenal issues, as well as identifying hidden infections or other stressors.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Aldosterone is not only responsible for retaining sodium and excreting potassium, it's the primary way our bodies get rid of H+ ions (acid). In other words, if your aldosterone is low (crave salt? low blood pressure? adrenal fatigue?) your blood is likely too acidic. And your urine too alkaline (my PH was at 10 in January). What are symptoms of acidosis? Fatigue and slowness. And alkalinosis (too alkaline)? Lots of energy. What are other ways of excreting H+? Exhaling.

IOW, if your cortisol isn't so low that exercise is a BAAAD idea, then exercising can give you energy back!

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
I think that I have found what I have, it is post orgasmic illness syndrome (POIS). My deep fatigue always occurs after having sex the day before.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

This has been a long way but I finally solved my strange fatigue issue by using a supplement called DHT by bydiesel. I am totally relieved. Now I have to deal with my arthritis in cervical that causes pain in arms and fingers. I think I should increase my consumption of calcium. I thought also to consume lime to reduce uric acid and help the joints.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is not a solution, and you have not solved anything... and you are supplementing with something that will only help you in the short term to boost testosterone and balance other hormones. It is herbal and will eventually wear off due to the negative feedback loop in your body.

Orgasms are not the cause of fatigue, orgasms are totally normal to the human body.

Your fatigue is caused by an imbalance, simple... Fix the imbalance, don't mask it. Treating symptoms does not equate to a solution!