DNA Stool Analysis with GI Effects

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
Im am presently doing the DNA Stool Analysis with GI Effects.

This is probably the best stool testing on the market. Measuring pathogenic/opportunistic bacteria, parasites, yeasts, digestion, absorbtion, beneficial Short chain fatty acids, inflammation and drug resistant genes.

It is an excellent test for anyone with chronic/severe fatigue, gastrointestinal complains, low or excessive appetite or anyone who just doesn't feel right.

DNA Stool Analysis with GI Effects | Metametrix Clinical Laboratory - Metametrix Clinical laboratory

http://www.metametrix.com/DirectoryOfServices/pdf/pdf_sample_2100GIEffects-Stool.pdf

Since optimal digestion/absorbtion is critical for good health and well-being, it's a really useful analysis.

It cost me around $450 Australian which would be around $370-$400 dollars U.S.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds cool. Thanks for posting. My wife has ulcerative colitis...wonder what the test would show for her as far as parasites.

I've been researching parasite related topics lately..bllaaah.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Yes they have the most complete one with DNA analysis for celiac as well if remember properly.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
Sounds cool. Thanks for posting. My wife has ulcerative colitis...wonder what the test would show for her as far as parasites.

I've been researching parasite related topics lately..bllaaah.

This would be useful for your wife.

You never know what triggers all these illnesses sometimes even parasites. But i believe proper digestion/absorbtion is critical for good health and preventing disease, particularly autoimmune disease.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
This would be useful for your wife.

You never know what triggers all these illnesses sometimes even parasites. But i believe proper digestion/absorbtion is critical for good health and preventing disease, particularly autoimmune disease.
in australia they do intestinal bacterial implants you luck dogs.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Just buy it. If your not happy wipe your system with a broad spec anti and reestablish with lactobacillus. Except you might put yourself at risk of a chronic yeast infection. Thats just a theory though.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Just buy it. If your not happy wipe your system with a broad spec anti and reestablish with lactobacillus. Except you might put yourself at risk of a chronic yeast infection. Thats just a theory though.
Again if the intestinal wall is inflammed you can take all the good bacteria you want they will not stick. what you advise is last thing he should do

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Did you do this thru a gastrointerologist or is this OTC?