Meds and Low T
- 06-18-2009, 10:39 PM
Meds and Low T
Let me preface this by saying that I am now 24yr old and have been on TRT for a couple of years. My question has to do with heavy psychotropic prescription med use at an age of 18. I was diagnosed with a few different disorders in a very short time. Bipolar, manic depressive, schizoeffective. I was given every heavy anti-pyschotic, anti-depressent and anxiety meds you could think of all before 22. What effect could that have done to my HPTA, because when it finally occured to me that I might have low test I tested a 180 in a range of 300-1100 total testosterone at the age of 23. Currently I am on 200g test cyp every 9 days and levels are in the 500-600 range. I have tried HCG, but felt ****ty even though estro was low, thyroid slightly low, but the rest was all norm. As for my psychotic disorders I am on effexor, depakote, lamotrogine and abilify. Are these meds still screwing with my Test levels?
- 06-18-2009, 10:50 PM
I think you're better off doing this research that will include actual reviewed material, rather than some guy's opinion(s) on this subject.
- 06-18-2009, 11:05 PM
06-18-2009, 11:28 PM
how big of a difference can you feel between your usual total t and then the 500-600 range? I have low total as well, but haven't sought medical advise yet.
06-18-2009, 11:53 PM
06-18-2009, 11:58 PM
06-18-2009, 11:59 PM
well texas, it has been a huge difference. felt like **** before and now my only problem is low energy.
06-19-2009, 12:06 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 10-29-2011, 10:54 PM
- By Heresmyname in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2010, 07:56 AM
- By DT5 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2008, 06:15 PM
- By Kanecore in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2007, 04:36 PM
- By GangstaJDog in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2005, 11:30 PM