Meds and Low T

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me preface this by saying that I am now 24yr old and have been on TRT for a couple of years. My question has to do with heavy psychotropic prescription med use at an age of 18. I was diagnosed with a few different disorders in a very short time. Bipolar, manic depressive, schizoeffective. I was given every heavy anti-pyschotic, anti-depressent and anxiety meds you could think of all before 22. What effect could that have done to my HPTA, because when it finally occured to me that I might have low test I tested a 180 in a range of 300-1100 total testosterone at the age of 23. Currently I am on 200g test cyp every 9 days and levels are in the 500-600 range. I have tried HCG, but felt shitty even though estro was low, thyroid slightly low, but the rest was all norm. As for my psychotic disorders I am on effexor, depakote, lamotrogine and abilify. Are these meds still screwing with my Test levels?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how big of a difference can you feel between your usual total t and then the 500-600 range? I have low total as well, but haven't sought medical advise yet.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Texas, do you think that the countless cycle done before as well as after 21 have anything to do with you having low levels?
how big of a difference can you feel between your usual total t and then the 500-600 range? I have low total as well, but haven't sought medical advise yet.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Texas, do you think that the countless cycle done before as well as after 21 have anything to do with you having low levels?
Previous cycles etc may have possibly had an effect, but I think they (my current levels) are just temporary as they have been normal before. Previous life style may have possibly contributed, but I have more blood work to come in the next month to determine my next approach.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well texas, it has been a huge difference. felt like **** before and now my only problem is low energy.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well texas, it has been a huge difference. felt like **** before and now my only problem is low energy.
well if you are looking for another boost use Diesel test hardcore (5 caps 2/1/2 is my sweet spot & Sustain alpha 5 pumps pulsed every other day)