Why not just take supplements for T?

paradigmer

Awards
Ok, I'm still learning this game so please bear with my ignorance :)

If it is justified to be on T replacement, would it make more sense to supplement with test boosters as opposed to actually just doing injections of test or cream test?

Does it make more sense just to go right for the pure test and not mess around with supplements?

I know the supplements can be hard on your liver.

Any feedback is very much appreciated.

THanks,

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'm still learning this game so please bear with my ignorance :)

If it is justified to be on T replacement, would it make more sense to supplement with test boosters as opposed to actually just doing injections of test or cream test?

Does it make more sense just to go right for the pure test and not mess around with supplements?

I know the supplements can be hard on your liver.

Any feedback is very much appreciated.

THanks,
you need to look at what factors got you in this mess in the first place
Your age is a huge factor.
If you are over the age of 28-30 then you need some kind of support. If you are <28 then there is a likely hood that you may be able to get kick started with clomid or nolvadex. If that is possible then you need to back fill your nutrition and minerals that help support your hormone production and signaling at the cell level. You can make hormones if you are low the building blocks. Instead of jumping to TRT look at the adrenals, thyroid before hand.If these are out of balance they need to be addressed along or before TRT begins other wise it can make you worse.

monomer

Awards
The simple answer is that many will not get to an adequate T level with supplements.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
The simple answer is that many will not get to an adequate T level with supplements.
If you are primary not it will not work
If you are secondary and are under age of 30 then you may have a good chance of restarting with clomid or nolvadex over a 8-10 weeks peroid
Also you need to indentify the cause.
Amazing correlation I am seeing is people with low T and are secondary also have vitamin D levels under 30. This has been at >80% of people with T around 300. Even people in florida are having vitamin D issues even with all the sun there.