Fixing the methylation cycle
- 06-10-2009, 05:45 AM
- 06-10-2009, 08:22 AM
Before you do any supplementing you would need to do a urine organic acids and metabolic analysis. From this you could then know where your issues lie and hence what supplements you require.
From those tests Elevated Sarcosine would indicate a folic acid deficiency due to not enough being supplied in the diet or a MTHFR mutation in which case you would need Folinic Acid - methylated form.
High B12 can be from too much protein foods and foods containing B12, again you would need to do the tests to get a definitive answer. On the other hand low "normal" B12 with elevated folic acid would indicate the folate is building up in the body and becoming useless. Methylfolate trap.
06-10-2009, 08:45 AM
You should know that France has 10 years if not more of delay. For instance when I asked to get a test for estradiol or SGHB, they look at me like I was an alien. I ask for zinc and copper to my doctor and she told me that we don't do that.
So even basic tests are not regular in France.
I don't have the chance like you to live in US.
06-10-2009, 09:55 AM
By the way im in Australia
Testing is pretty good here just like the U.S.
Sorry to hear that i didn't know it was like that in France. But The Genova ONE test can be ordered in a lot of countries as they have locations all over the world. Check their website.
06-10-2009, 09:58 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By schlam_of in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-24-2004, 12:45 PM
- By megalug in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-31-2004, 07:57 AM
- By Milo Hobgoblin in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2004, 01:43 PM
- By Skark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-05-2004, 10:25 PM
- By wardog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-07-2003, 12:32 AM