Prescription Test Cyp very painful @ 1/2cc

T

trytestim

Awards
Been on Cyp (100mg/wk) for 4 weeks & it hurts like hell every time. Using 25G 1" in the thigh & glute. It hurts every time. I thought only the homemade brew would be painful if mixed wrong. Last week I tried an underground Cyp in the thigh & no pain at all. Is this normal?

Should I expect it every time from this company? What causes this?

R

rick055

Awards
  • Established
Been on Cyp (100mg/wk) for 4 weeks & it hurts like hell every time. Using 25G 1" in the thigh & glute. It hurts every time. I thought only the homemade brew would be painful if mixed wrong. Last week I tried an underground Cyp in the thigh & no pain at all. Is this normal?

Dude, u'g ?'s belong on an AAS board.

No doctor rxd you underground steroids, lol.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established

#1, post your SHBG

the 100mg/week may not be enough.

#2, it is much better to spread and do EOD shots, EveryOtherrDay

#3, it is much better to add HCG
======================================================
use only these needles

MOD EDIT:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/79224-posting-referral-source.html

Gentlemen,

The linking and sourcing to medical practitioners, clinics, compounding pharmacies, non sponsor supplement retailers, syringe suppliers or other medical supplies or practitioners through posted website links, signature website links, posted or signature e-mail contact or phone numbers is not acceptable in this forum.

These privileges are exclusive to board sponsors.

Continued occurrences will result in revocation of posting privileges.

Thank you for your cooperation.
BD Ultrafine II U-100 Insulin Syringe 31 Gauge 3/10cc 5/16inch Short Needle--1/2 Unit Markings 100/b Price: $27.80

do

T-shot=40mg=20units=0.2cc
HCG-shot=250iu

Do both shots on the same day, next day free.
Test blood two three months latter.

==========

My own Goals
DHEAs(500-640)mcg/dL(13.55-17.34)µmol/L------------------major player, 95% time overlooked
Progesterone(0.9-1.2)ng/mL
Pregnenolone(> 100ng/dL)
Estradiol, Ultrasensitive(25-29)pg/mL
Estrone, LC/MS/MS (23244X)
do not use Anastrozole if possible or minimize its use
BATest(342, 460-575)ng/dL------------stay around 342 if you need AI to control E2
DHT(60-90)ng/dL (I am active when it gets over or under this range)
RT3 in lower half of range, TotalT3 in upper 1/3 range
FreeT3~400pg/dL or higher if TotalT3 not reached
Body temperature (97.8 - 98.2F) (36.56 - 36.78C); (36.6-37C)(97.9-98.6F)
###

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read his post. He asked why his prescribed Test Cyp hurt.

Additionally, his hormone profile has no significance.

R

rick055

Awards
  • Established

Sometimes it's a question of exactly where you inject.

I do t-cyp and I have shots I don't ever notice I did and I have shots that feel like a knotted bruise for days.

Maybe you just had some shots that would have been painful either way and are attributing it to the product.

At least what your doc gave you should be consistent.

T

trytestim

Awards
The pain is consistent every time. I don't think it is the size of syringe or quantity of fluid because I also tried an underground version w/ same syringe & no pain at all. It never hurts the same day, either. Pain always comes late on the second day for two days.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
The pain is from a high concentration of BA. It leaves the site quickly and you are left with the drug which will crystalize, thus causing the pain. You could try and cut it with some oil or BB.

R

rick055

Awards
  • Established
The pain is from a high concentration of BA. It leaves the site quickly and you are left with the drug which will crystalize, thus causing the pain. You could try and cut it with some oil or BB.
BB?

M

mikeyboyeee

Awards
What brand?
Is it from compunding pharm?

3cc of legit cyp shot not even hurt.

M

M261

Awards

1. Some people have a reaction to the oil in Cyp; do you get any redness, swelling or heat (usually within 2 to 3 days) near the injection site?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

Could be allergic to the cottonseed oil in the testosterone
May have to look at compunding pharmacy

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
What about something simple like taking a hot shower prior to injection, or applying warm compresses to the injection site following administration or possibly gently massaging the area shortly after the injection is performed. Or even though it might sound wasteful, can you try drawing with one needle, and using a fresh needle to inject, Ive read piercing a thick stopper can dull the needle slightly. Or maybe try a different brand, or consider getting test-e if thats an option for you.

T

trytestim

Awards
The brand is SICOR. I have tried swapping needles after drawing. There is no redness, bruising, or swelling. It does contain cottonseed oil. I have also tried heat & I massage it every time.