TMG and PureDopa

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I have read that we should not combine TMG with L-dopa but what about combining TMG and PureDopa, would it be ok?

I am using PureDopa to increase HGH...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I have read that we should not combine TMG with L-dopa but what about combining TMG and PureDopa, would it be ok?

I am using PureDopa to increase HGH...
To many people start shotgunning stuff stick with basics and let your body rebalance it self through proper sleep, lifestyles, nutrition balance and stress management.

Get the Cd "the secret" and listen to it before going to bed.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
To many people start shotgunning stuff stick with basics and let your body rebalance it self through proper sleep, lifestyles, nutrition balance and stress management.

Get the Cd "the secret" and listen to it before going to bed.
what is this CD about?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
what is this CD about?
Its about how to focus on positve things of lifes, self being,
motivations tape that re educates your mind to achieve more positive out comes. Its not a relgious tape, but does have some spirutality with in it.
To many people are working on their external and need to look inward in first before healing begins on he out side.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
yes you can get it on bittorren
Thanks I have seen it :)

I have another question, yesterday I took 1000mcg of methyl-b12 and felt good, specially mood but I have a question, my blood work on end of january shown that my B12 level is very good:

vitamin B12: 787 ng/l (N: >170)

Should I anyway consider to supplement with methyl-b12 as I see positive effect or should I discontinue because my level is high enough?

There may be a high level in the blood, it is in an oxidized form that cannot be reduced and recycled.

what do you think?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I have seen it :)

I have another question, yesterday I took 1000mcg of methyl-b12 and felt good, specially mood but I have a question, my blood work on end of january shown that my B12 level is very good:

vitamin B12: 787 ng/l (N: >170)

Should I anyway consider to supplement with methyl-b12 as I see positive effect or should I discontinue because my level is high enough?

There may be a high level in the blood, it is in an oxidized form that cannot be reduced and recycled.

what do you think?
That is cyano form that it checks in the blood not the methyl form
There are no side effects to methyl b-12 only positive as you are experiencing. If it aint broke do not fix it.

When I see high b-12 in serum and no supplementation it is because it is most likely not being converted to its methyl forms.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
That is cyano form that it checks in the blood not the methyl form
There are no side effects to methyl b-12 only positive as you are experiencing. If it aint broke do not fix it.

When I see high b-12 in serum and no supplementation it is because it is most likely not being converted to its methyl forms.
Good to know this... I think at this period I was using a b50 complex.

So I will continue, what should be the dosage? on the label it is said to use every 2/3 days... can we use it every day?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Good to know this... I think at this period I was using a b50 complex.

So I will continue, what should be the dosage? on the label it is said to use every 2/3 days... can we use it every day?
B complex have to be taken few times a day..
B -12 you are fine.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
Suggest front load fort about 4 weeks then goto one a day.
I tried 2000mcg of methyl-b12 today and I experienced mood swings this morning like getting depress but in the afternoon I got better.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I tried 2000mcg of methyl-b12 today and I experienced mood swings this morning like getting depress but in the afternoon I got better.
that could be from anything to label as just one supplement not to convincing.
If you have high histamines level. I would go straight for sam-e as this is a straight shot. taking m -b12 and also TMG can be counteractive for some people. This is why i emphasis you have to know what you are doing or it will make it worse.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
that could be from anything to label as just one supplement not to convincing.
If you have high histamines level. I would go straight for sam-e as this is a straight shot. taking m -b12 and also TMG can be counteractive for some people. This is why i emphasis you have to know what you are doing or it will make it worse.

Does it be due to dopamine? I am very sensitive to any change (as far as I knowfrom ymself) and got this in the past with l-theanine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 12
Supplements 5
DWeaver Supplements 3
Supplements 12
Supplements 30