Mixing and injecting HCG

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.15%

Mixing and injecting HCG

Do I need to use a new needle everytime I inject HCG? Or can I just mix 2ml of water with 2000IU of HCG and use the same needle to inject 4x0.5ml then put the needle back in the fridge?

Thanks,

B

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.43%

I don't see any reason why not -- it's pretty safe if you're careful not to contaminate the needle. With HGH, I draw up all of the solution in a 1cc insulin syringe, take 0.1 cc at a time, & keep in fridge in between. Only problem is the needle keeps getting duller.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If you inject once, you have contaminated the needle. You'll likely be fine, but why take the risk? Transfer the solution to 4 insulin syringes, costing you about 60 cents more.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.43%

Quote Originally Posted by jinxie View Post
    If you inject once, you have contaminated the needle. You'll likely be fine, but why take the risk? Transfer the solution to 4 insulin syringes, costing you about 60 cents more.
    Yeah, strictly speaking, you're right. But take it from me (I'm an M.D.) a used needle is unlikely to be contaminated if you've prepped your skin properly with alcohol & use sterile technique with giving the injection; and more to the point, an infection from a subQ stick isn't nearly as big a deal as it is with IM. A contaminated IM injection would probably lead to an abcess deep in the muscle that would require surgical drainage - but with subQ even if you did happen to get an infection, your body would probably just get rid of it by itself within a few days, just like if you had a small cut that got infected. Sure, there's a tiny risk that it some infectious agent could get into your bloodstream and kill you or something, but that could happen even with a fresh needle if you have't sterilized your skin.

Anyway, I've been doing the multi-dose thing I described for years without ever getting infected.

So while I definitely agree that you shouldn't ever reuse a needle for an IM injection, I wouldn't worry about it with subQ. And of course, NEVER use a needle someone else has used.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Injecting EQ
    By findnemo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 11:58 PM
  2. injecting igf-1 into abs?
    By sam salters in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-26-2008, 11:40 PM
  3. Injecting B12 with or without AS
    By Wonderman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4