Mixing and injecting HCG
- 06-06-2009, 09:45 AM
- 07-02-2009, 05:59 PM
I don't see any reason why not -- it's pretty safe if you're careful not to contaminate the needle. With HGH, I draw up all of the solution in a 1cc insulin syringe, take 0.1 cc at a time, & keep in fridge in between. Only problem is the needle keeps getting duller.
- 07-02-2009, 06:24 PM
If you inject once, you have contaminated the needle. You'll likely be fine, but why take the risk? Transfer the solution to 4 insulin syringes, costing you about 60 cents more.
07-03-2009, 02:32 AM
Anyway, I've been doing the multi-dose thing I described for years without ever getting infected.
So while I definitely agree that you shouldn't ever reuse a needle for an IM injection, I wouldn't worry about it with subQ. And of course, NEVER use a needle someone else has used.
Similar Forum Threads
- By findnemo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-17-2009, 11:58 PM
- By sam salters in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 27Last Post: 05-26-2008, 11:40 PM
- By Wonderman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2008, 01:23 AM
- By bmass in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2005, 03:41 PM
- By th0m in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2005, 11:27 AM