Mixing and injecting HCG
- 06-06-2009, 08:45 AM
- 07-02-2009, 04:59 PM
I don't see any reason why not -- it's pretty safe if you're careful not to contaminate the needle. With HGH, I draw up all of the solution in a 1cc insulin syringe, take 0.1 cc at a time, & keep in fridge in between. Only problem is the needle keeps getting duller.
07-02-2009, 05:24 PM
If you inject once, you have contaminated the needle. You'll likely be fine, but why take the risk? Transfer the solution to 4 insulin syringes, costing you about 60 cents more.
07-03-2009, 01:32 AM
Anyway, I've been doing the multi-dose thing I described for years without ever getting infected.
So while I definitely agree that you shouldn't ever reuse a needle for an IM injection, I wouldn't worry about it with subQ. And of course, NEVER use a needle someone else has used.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rick055 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 12-22-2007, 04:30 PM
- By dynomite in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 9Last Post: 11-05-2006, 07:24 PM
- By Smokey69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2006, 09:40 AM
- By 4shroom in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-21-2006, 11:06 PM
- By littlemark in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-29-2004, 03:19 AM