Need all the help i can get....

COLOSSUS

Awards
So have done a few cycles im in my twenties, been off for about two years. Zero morning erections, hard to maintain an erection, low low libido still have slight atrophy in left testicle etc.

Had lab work done....

total testosterone:595 Range 350-1030

FSH:2.3 Range 1.0-8.0

LH:3.0 Range 2.0-12.0

Prolactin:10.4 Range 2.6-13.1

Free test: 2% Range 1.5-2.2

Free test 80 Range 35-155

Doctor (Sports medicine doc) says, im in normal ranges, just not normal for my particular age. He says even with PCT the body can take a while to recover. He wants me to wait six more months before he starts a HCG/Nolvadex. Whats your guys thoughts/opinions etc....

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
I would use HCG right away why would you wait 6 months and just further suffer unnecessary symptoms.

M261

Awards
Test levels are fine, but check your E2 levels, thyroid and adrenals

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established

Could be a little higher, what we're you're pre-cycle values? You can judge by those results where you should be.

And as mentioned check other hormones particularly adrenals. As most bodybuilders have a highly stressful lifestyle.

COLOSSUS

Awards
Well my mistake was not getting my values done before i started. So i have nothing to go off of. But my doc said due to my symptoms im still not at my normal range.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
DITTO THAT !! 100%
also look at your lifestlye, nutrition, and sleep patterns, daily stress, and daily activity,
Over tranining, undereating, emotional stress (girl relationship ect.)