Hypothalamus/pituitary stimulating supplements?

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
Now their are test boosting supplements, thyroid boosting supplements and so forth... but are their any good proven supps that can increase the functioning of the hypothalamus/pituitary and subsequently improve the endocrine system?

Dath

Awards
Adrenal Rebuilder by Future Formulations. It's formulated by Dr. Wilson, the guy who wrote the "Adrenal Fatigue" book. It's a proprietary blend containing porcine adrenal, gonad, hypothalamus and pituitary concentrates processed to remove hormones. I take it everyday.

yourwaytowellness.com/health-products/item/?pid=12

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Will be looking into it.
MEtalMX you need to focus on the task at hand and get a update cortisol saliva test. The dr you are working with seems very competent and you just have to give it time. Start with the recommendations i have given you to get your methylayion going. Since I got my going my e2 levels have too a nose dive and evenutally I will start to taper my adex very soon. Methylation is huge factor in slowing down the process of aging.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
MEtalMX you need to focus on the task at hand and get a update cortisol saliva test. The dr you are working with seems very competent and you just have to give it time. Start with the recommendations i have given you to get your methylayion going. Since I got my going my e2 levels have too a nose dive and evenutally I will start to taper my adex very soon. Methylation is huge factor in slowing down the process of aging.
Yes im following the recommendations. I know methylation once corrected will bring about improvements in my health. Saliva Cortisol i was looking into doing again since with the first one i was on nilstat + siberian gingseng and licorice in that astra 8 immune tonic which wouldve made my cortisol levels falsely higher than they actually are.

This is more for information purposes... i don't plan on adding any more unnecessary supplements (and wasting more money) since my medicine cabinet already resembles a supplement store.