Matrix - Is This IC3 Supplement Safe To Use?

superone

Awards
  • Established
Meta IC3

Metagenics is supposed to be a good quality company. I dont usually like to use supplements, but we are exposed to a lot of bullshit estrogens today, and was wondering if this would be a product that would be safe to try, to see if i get any benefits from it, without causing any possible problems or imbalances in my body?

Ive read that indole-3-carbinol can possibly cause problems in the body or promote some possible problems, and dont know if there is any truth to this.

Thanks!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Meta IC3

Metagenics is supposed to be a good quality company. I dont usually like to use supplements, but we are exposed to a lot of bullshit estrogens today, and was wondering if this would be a product that would be safe to try, to see if i get any benefits from it, without causing any possible problems or imbalances in my body?

Ive read that indole-3-carbinol can possibly cause problems in the body or promote some possible problems, and dont know if there is any truth to this.

Thanks!
If a person is hypothyroid then body does not convert ic3 to DIM.
So why is it that hypothyroidism increases cancer rate. Because you can eat all the greens in the world but they can not be cancer preventive due to the body can not break them down properly. The inability to brake down results in lowe 2/16,4 ratio. IF you were to break them down even with DIM once you factor in hypothyrodism causes undermethylation. in alot of people. The DIM would not result in the good hyrdroxesterones not being utilized in the body yielding prostate issues despite proper e2 and dht levels. Check 2/16 with low methylation you will find the reason why it goes undiscovered. Most hypothyroid people have prostate issue surprising. !! I wonder why.

superone

Awards
  • Established
So why is it that hypothyroidism increases cancer rate. Because you can eat all the greens in the world but they can not be cancer preventive due to the body can not break them down properly. The inability to brake down results in lowe 2/16,4 ratio. IF you were to break them down even with DIM once you factor in hypothyrodism causes undermethylation. in alot of people. The DIM would not result in the good hyrdroxesterones not being utilized in the body yielding prostate issues despite proper e2 and dht levels. Check 2/16 with low methylation you will find the reason why it goes undiscovered. Most hypothyroid people have prostate issue surprising. !! I wonder why.

Thanks Matrix, well im not hypothyroid, my free T3 and T4 levels were optimal, only RT3 was high due to adrenal issues but i did a few T3 cycles and all seems better now.

So im guessing this would be okay to try? Ive just read that there were a few studies showing that IC3 can actually cause prostate cancer, and actually increase some carcinogenic estrogens or something.

Even if a hypothyroid person took IC3, at worst it just wouldnt work on them right? It shouldnt cause any further problems?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
how would one tell if they had hypothryroidism?

Doc ran mine thyroid during my last blood panel, said all is good, but i dont know what to look for on the panel info. or if she ran the proper test.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Normal does not = healthy or optimal.
I have had people that had tsh of 1.25
ft3, ft4 upper range and still hypo
Because the previous dr never ran a complete profile.
most drs are clueless how to properly evaluate hypothyroid

If symptoms are classic hypothyroid then further investigation and trial of armour may be implemented if adrenals are healthy

Blood may = optimal levels how ever you may have a functional deficiency which is commonly over looked by tradtional dr's

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Normal does not = healthy or optimal.
I have had people that had tsh of 1.25
ft3, ft4 upper range and still hypo
Because the previous dr never ran a complete profile.
most drs are clueless how to properly evaluate hypothyroid

If symptoms are classic hypothyroid then further investigation and trial of armour may be implemented if adrenals are healthy

Blood may = optimal levels how ever you may have a functional deficiency which is commonly over looked by tradtional dr's
how would one know then?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
how would one know then?
Thyroid test:

27 T3, Total (859X)
28 T4, Total (Thyroxine)
29 T3, Free
30 T4,Free
31 T3, Reverse (967X)
32 Ultrasensitive TSH
33 Thyroid Peroxidase and Thyroglobulin Antibodies (7260X)
=====================================================

Thyroid goals:

primary goals:
RT3 in lower half of range, TotalT3 in upper 1/3 range

also:
FreeT3 in upper 1/4,
but RT3 and TotalT3 goals are more important, you may go little over the range on FreeT3 while pursuing those goals. (Monitor pulse)

engival

Awards
  • Established
han would you be able to take Meta IC3 if your on current thyroid meds then?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
han would you be able to take Meta IC3 if your on current thyroid meds then?
reservatrol does same thing with more benefits.
If you are undermethylated then you have to support those systems as well other wise you get the droopy dic from DIM.

superone

Awards
  • Established
reservatrol does same thing with more benefits.
If you are undermethylated then you have to support those systems as well other wise you get the droopy dic from DIM.

Thanks for your help Han.

On another topic, i remember you mentioning Trans D Tropin in another thread. Do you have any personal experience with this product? Or know of any patients you know do? If so then why arent you using it as part of your HGH boosting protocol? I want to use a transdermal that actually raises your own HGH levels, that is natural, and that actually works good, because i dont want to inject anything or use drugs.

Thanks!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your help Han.

On another topic, i remember you mentioning Trans D Tropin in another thread. Do you have any personal experience with this product? Or know of any patients you know do? If so then why arent you using it as part of your HGH boosting protocol? I want to use a transdermal that actually raises your own HGH levels, that is natural, and that actually works good, because i dont want to inject anything or use drugs.

Thanks!
for 126 bucks for a 6 week supply
GHRT is alot cheaper then that and more effective and is proven to work
Any transdermal crap with people with potential adrenal or thyroid issue your wasting your money.