Cystic fibrous - the missing link

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
When dealing with these biological issues I may have discovered a potential link to alot of diseases we are dealing with. i had a dream other night that this idea I have been working on for over year an half and could not find the missing puzzle well it finally came to me. Mysteriusly I ran into a stranger that Pm ed out of the blue because she read alot of my post. She was questioning my credentials untill she heard me speak. She turned out to be a medical editor for clincal trials for pharmaceutical companies. We talked on a level that she was not expecting. I proposed my idea identiying the potential cure for CF and when we mapped it out biologically from start to finish. When completed it should the entire pics and also explained areas that have evaded researchers potentially putting the pieces completely together. Because after meeting on of my clients daughter that has this deadly disease and working with her nutrition and doing evasive testing. Her symptoms had dramatically improved to beyond dr's beleive. After going to that fond raiser it touch my heart and how parents have to literally watch there kids die before they do. Well may be in the near future that nightmare will be over ...Right now I am working with her to prepare a proposal to give to top research companies to pursue this.
____

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any of this info on paper yet?

Id ask you to share some of it but in reality if i had the cure for CF i wouldnt really share any data with anyone lol...

Can you give us a clue where you think the core of the problem of the disease lies?

UKStrength

Well if the research lies in the CFTR gene that would solve A LOT of the problems with CF...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established