e2 flucutation possible solution..

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
oin the crowd why i am swithcing back to estrodial sensitive essay/ urine testing because the ultra e2 is for female breast cancer not designed for HRT purposes. IT has caused me a misery of hell past 2 years playing guessing games with my health and right now I am really sick of it when all other variables have been isolate and ruled out. I have been given atleast 8 <2 readings over that time frame and every time I tried to pull back on adex I screw up and then when I go back again it was <2 thinking something else was out of balance when all of the time it was in valid readings. I am also looking in ZRT labs testing as a cheap mechanism for 60 bucks to have 2 readings 24 hours after the shot then morning of the shot in comparision with sensitive e2. This way I will get a more accurate guage of what is really going on. For 60 bucks if it matches up with quest test it be worth it to track my e2 with out drawing out huge amounts of bloods. My goal is to find a cheap comparitive way to help guys track e2 to prevent this crap from happening and I think it may be the way..Plus it does not require docs prescription. I have several people runing it side by side to quest and labcorp estrodial sensitive test for verification now as we speak.
_________