Clomid information

Intellectual

Awards
Ok guys, I have low T levels and virtually none or very low libido, on top all that I believe I have a varicocele too which my doc kind of shrugged off and said I should leave it alone for now. I have tried all kinds of test booster but wanted to try Clomid to see if could achieve better results. I have 90 x 25mg.

How should I dose this, what time of the day and what are some side effects I should look out for, also what are its affects on libido?

Thanks in advance.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
as far as ive read (i have low test also and the dr recd. shots for the rest of my life) there are mixed opinions on clomid. Some say its the cure all and some say its ****. :) i was rx'd it about 5 days ago and have taken it four. As far as i can tell (no bloodwork as of yet) my libido is back, my testes are on there decent, and i feel great (workouts are better than they have ever been, feel like doing stuff in general) I can guess that most will say that you need blood work done (i believe this also) and not to go on with TRT unless you have exhausted all options. I do not want to be on TRT for the rest of my life as im only 27. Hope i shed a little light for ya.....

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
every 3 day take it is standard protocol the check in 2-3 weeks levels if they are still loe then you are primary. if good then 6-8 weeks 3 week off retest to see if you hold

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
im kind of not understanding the directions (just not getting the communication) Ive taken it for 5 already, things seem to be going back to normal, so should i stop then go in in two weeks?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
im kind of not understanding the directions (just not getting the communication) Ive taken it for 5 already, things seem to be going back to normal, so should i stop then go in in two weeks?
standart dosage is 25-50 mgs every 3 days m,th,sun, ect for 8 weeks then stop clomid then retest in 3-4 weeks ..Its not that difficult to understand
What seems and really happens is 2 seperate things..time will tell.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
standart dosage is 25-50 mgs every 3 days m,th,sun, ect for 8 weeks then stop clomid then retest in 3-4 weeks ..Its not that difficult to understand
it is difficult to understand when NOBODY else has said or rec'd anything close to that.

Intellectual

Awards
How about if I dose 50mg for the first week then 25mg daily for 3 more weeks?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
What you say makes sense since clomid stays active 5 to 7 days, but when I search I can only find daily protocols. Can you lead me to a source?

If E3D dosing works, wouldn't clomid be a good way to break up HCG therapy if not replace it? It's seem that infrequent dosing would make it less toxic.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
What you say makes sense since clomid stays active 5 to 7 days, but when I search I can only find daily protocols. Can you lead me to a source?

If E3D dosing works, wouldn't clomid be a good way to break up HCG therapy if not replace it? It's seem that infrequent dosing would make it less toxic.
bump