Skipping HCG doses?

  1. Skipping HCG doses?


    I'm going on vacation for 4 days and won't have access to a refrigerator. Right now I'm on 100 iu/day of HCG...can I take a bigger dose on the day I leave to carry me over? If so how much? Or is it better to just skip it for the 4 days and not worry about it?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by solguy View Post
    I'm going on vacation for 4 days and won't have access to a refrigerator. Right now I'm on 100 iu/day of HCG...can I take a bigger dose on the day I leave to carry me over? If so how much? Or is it better to just skip it for the 4 days and not worry about it?
    Are you on a weight loss regimen?

  3. No, I'm on hrt for low T. 3.75g/day androgel and 100iu/day hcg.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by solguy View Post
    No, I'm on hrt for low T. 3.75g/day androgel and 100iu/day hcg.
    I think it's best to do HCG twice per week.

  5. This is a good question. How do diabetics store insulin when on vacation? I was under the impression that there were travel kits that could be used for this purpose.

  6. Ok, so how much do I need to inject to hold me over for 4 days?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by solguy View Post
    Ok, so how much do I need to inject to hold me over for 4 days?
    If you're injecting 700 IUs per week divide the dose in two (350 IUs). Inject in 4 days then again in three (i.e. Wed/Sun). Do this every week and the results will be better.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thenxtgrt1 View Post
    This is a good question. How do diabetics store insulin when on vacation? I was under the impression that there were travel kits that could be used for this purpose.
    You can buy travel kits with cool packs. I bring a small stainless steel thermos filled with ice and wrap the vial in a plastic bag. All hotels have ice.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gym Liability? Or am I skipping Christmas?
    By daveydoodle in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 11:00 PM
  2. any beneft from skipping carb-load on AD
    By itzgambino in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 08:17 PM
  3. Question about skipping a dose
    By lifedesigner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 04:34 AM
  4. Libido higher when skipping doses
    By ItsHectic in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2007, 04:39 PM
  5. Skipping a few days of injections on test E?
    By UberPooper1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2005, 10:18 PM
Log in
Log in