Tribulus Question

longrob

Awards
I am interested in tribulus as a way to increase LH and thus testosterone. My preliminary research indicates it has no positive effect on either. Does it work; anyone have any positive experience with tribulus?
-Rob

Eunisx

Awards
My sports medicine doctor has me on tribulis and ZMA. It helps with free testosterone a bit. Especially for those with low level of testosterone.

longrob

Awards
My sports medicine doctor has me on tribulis and ZMA. It helps with free testosterone a bit. Especially for those with low level of testosterone.
Did you get blood test before and after that would confirm results?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Did you get blood test before and after that would confirm results?
This combo is same thing I recommend to people as well that are in the same boat as well resevatrol.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I am interested in tribulus as a way to increase LH and thus testosterone. My preliminary research indicates it has no positive effect on either. Does it work; anyone have any positive experience with tribulus?
-Rob
I tried trib for a period of three months after taking a break form HCG. The first 6 weeks were good - TT and FT were in a decent range. One month later test dropped off and E2 shot up. Many have said that tribulus needs to be cycled and I concur.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I tried trib for a period of three months after taking a break form HCG. The first 6 weeks were good - TT and FT were in a decent range. One month later test dropped off and E2 shot up. Many have said that tribulus needs to be cycled and I concur.
Deadly combo I use is reservatrol 250-500 mgs with good tribulus (bulgarian) sopharama 2 pills 3 times a day..Let me tell you back in the day inbetween cycles this stuff worked awesome but I only took it on my training days 5 days out of the weeks so I could stay on it and still feel the result. We did not have reservatrol back then. With reservatrol you may want to have some TMG on hand just incase that you are unmethylator. I have discovered that over 80% of people with CFS, FM, and hormone issues are undermethylators and >90% of people with thyroid problems are as well.

engival

Awards
  • Established
why even bother with tribulus, why not just go for HCG