simple way to monitor ones health.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Upon talking to some of the top ND in the nation, I have been looking at ways to improves a person health in all aspects. I beleive I have found the most simpliest and cost effective way to prevent deteriation in one's health . Its simple and any moron can do it. I have always been intriqued by how the Dr's say that you are normal according to the ranges well as usual does not equal healthy so it is about time that we take matters in our own hands. We as people need to take a proactive step in ones own health issue. From my research and numerous other ND I have spoken to find that the master hormone is insulin that is causing alot of our hormone imbalances. They and I feel that this hormones is out of control in our society and is resposnibile for alot of the demise of the health of the us today. Insulin impact hormones more then any other hormone. What came first adrenal issue or insulin issues. After researching this topic for over 5 years I believe the vast majority comes more from insulin imbalance then any other hormone in the endocrine system. So what can we do about it? Well after sifting through the internet I found a great way for people to get control of good majority of health issue.

You need glucometer and testing strips

1. Measure your resting blood sugar first thing in the morning
your goal is <85
2. Eat your NORMAL breakfast then one hour after finishing your last bit of carbs take your blood sugar 1 hour later
your goal is <120
3. Take blood another hour later over after last reading.
your goal <90

if you are spiking above 120 or more 1 hour after the meal then you need to lower the carbs time to see how many carbs your body can tolerate to hit the goal. By doing this you learn how to control your blood sugar with out following a no carb diet.

I have been doing this for about 2-3 weeks and my blood sugar has dropped from 95 in the morning down to 82. My clients that have adrenal / thyroid issues also are faster recovery from their symptoms. They are learning that this is a lifestyle change that will hopefully give them in maintaining good health.

I found that alot of my clients have what is known of hyper insulin sensitive and releaase a normal insulin amount but the body response to as if it was 2 times the normal amount...This occurs alot in althetes and is a prediabetic state. It amazing alot of my clients have symptoms of tingling sensations in their hands and feet and complaining of feeling full very fast after eating with very low appetite. They also mention of seeing spot infront of their eyes which usually indicated potential weak liver commonly associated with prediabetic state.

I just want to make people aware of this simple way to monitor your health and hopefully it will help to prevent problems down the road.

RPHMark

Awards
I wish more people would do this. Docs miss so many diabetics with fasting BS tests. Some pharmacies give away free glucose monitors, so people could check with them. HAN- I agree with some of your posts, but I would love it if you would do some proof-reading to make things easier to follow.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
I have spots in front of my eyes on occassion and appetite isn't that good. I find if i eat more it will go straight to my belly, i really don't eat that much for someone of my height/weight. And i know my liver detoxifcation sucks 100% with my chemical sensitivity. My doctor agreed he didn't even want to do a FLDP - full liver detox profile with genova because he knew that would probably knock me out for days the caffeine, asprin, paracetamol challenge.

What does the liver have to do with insulin exactly han?

I have a gluco meter at home and last time i used my blood sugar meter was about 4.5 (4.0 - 6.0) after eating its like 4.9 (4.0 - 8.0).

This is useful information as always by Matrix .

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I have spots in front of my eyes on occassion and appetite isn't that good. I find if i eat more it will go straight to my belly, i really don't eat that much for someone of my height/weight. And i know my liver detoxifcation sucks 100% with my chemical sensitivity. My doctor agreed he didn't even want to do a FLDP - full liver detox profile with genova because he knew that would probably knock me out for days the caffeine, asprin, paracetamol challenge.

What does the liver have to do with insulin exactly han?

I have a gluco meter at home and last time i used my blood sugar meter was about 4.5 (4.0 - 6.0) after eating its like 4.9 (4.0 - 8.0).

This is useful information as always by Matrix .
Starting to see alot more people with hyperinuslin sensitivity.
Thats why I check fatty acid profile and cell membranes

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
I see.

Thing is i'm not overweight whatsoever and that would be a risk factor for hyperinsulinemia. I was before when i was exercising 3x per week for 1 1/2 hours with weights and studying i was like 240lbs couldn't shift the weight no matter what. Now with my chronic fatigue i'm more on the leaner/lighter side for whatever reason. Im around 204 at 6"3 with a big bone structure and not able to do much exercise at all.

The body works in weird ways.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I see.

Thing is i'm not overweight whatsoever and that would be a risk factor for hyperinsulinemia. I was before when i was exercising 3x per week for 1 1/2 hours with weights and studying i was like 240lbs couldn't shift the weight no matter what. Now with my chronic fatigue i'm more on the leaner/lighter side for whatever reason. Im around 204 at 6"3 with a big bone structure and not able to do much exercise at all.

The body works in weird ways.
As I have said alot of athletes fall into this category and people with adrenal issue/thyroid issues.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Training Forum 1
musclemaker Company Promotions 6
mixedup Anabolics 94
PatWheeler Anabolics 2