Cellcept and Bodybuilding

C

clr18287

Awards
Hi all,

I have been battling with sight crippling uveitis and macular degeneration for a couple years now. i've been taking prednisone eye drops for the entire duration which keeps it fairly quiet and managable however it's now given me glaucoma and cataracts. I am at thepoint where i can no longer use the pred drops and I have to move onto an immunomodulatory drug. These drugs are similar to the ones used for M.Gravis and Lupus... I am considering Cellcept but I also suffer from low tesosterone and low thyroid.

Can anyone chime in if they'v ehad any experience with the IM drugs (Methotrexate, Cellcept, Imuran, Prograf, Cyclosporine..) I really would enjoy not having my body die as a result of these poisons.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hi all,

I have been battling with sight crippling uveitis and macular degeneration for a couple years now. i've been taking prednisone eye drops for the entire duration which keeps it fairly quiet and managable however it's now given me glaucoma and cataracts. I am at thepoint where i can no longer use the pred drops and I have to move onto an immunomodulatory drug. These drugs are similar to the ones used for M.Gravis and Lupus... I am considering Cellcept but I also suffer from low tesosterone and low thyroid.

Can anyone chime in if they'v ehad any experience with the IM drugs (Methotrexate, Cellcept, Imuran, Prograf, Cyclosporine..) I really would enjoy not having my body die as a result of these poisons.
Secret to macro is 80mgs of zinc picolate with 3 mgs of copper taken seperately. As well as macular degeneration is directly linked to diabetes which many of us have, but to a less degree goes undetected because dr's are too stupid to pick it up early because of the ranges are set too high on alot of the tests. I swear if the test levels where lowered to a more acceptable range health care would be cut in half nearly..Ha1c needs to be set upper limit 5 not 7 just this alone will reduce health costs by 100's of billions of dollars, and the drug companys would profit and health care would also be more preventative. i am trying to lower my ha1c to <4.5.

C

clr18287

Awards
my last a1c was 4.9... it was 6.1 at the height of my issues. it's odd because i follow an amazingly strict diet. I eat 100% clean, literally..no shortcuts ever. Brown Rice, Green Veggies, Sweet potatoes, Chicken, Steak, Fish, Natty PB, Fish Oil, Flax Oil, Seeds, Nuts. I don't get how my A1C was up that high.