Food Allergies?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i tested positive for corn allergy, wheat, peanut, potato, peach, green pea,. I mean what can i eat. Wheat takes away bread, etc.....beer? I mean the symptoms i get are usually red bumps on skin, flushed face and feeling hot...reddish burning eyes? Not sure if this is food allergy reaction or just histamine reaction. Going to start antihistamine but i mean come on...how in the world am i to eat? Doctor gave me no real plan. I have no idea what i can and cant eat. Corn is in all sorts of things..including skin care prodcuts. Do any of you know what skin care product name corn is related to? Is it glycerin? or what? Any help would be appreicated?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
i tested positive for corn allergy, wheat, peanut, potato, peach, green pea,. I mean what can i eat. Wheat takes away bread, etc.....beer? I mean the symptoms i get are usually red bumps on skin, flushed face and feeling hot...reddish burning eyes? Not sure if this is food allergy reaction or just histamine reaction. Going to start antihistamine but i mean come on...how in the world am i to eat? Doctor gave me no real plan. I have no idea what i can and cant eat. Corn is in all sorts of things..including skin care prodcuts. Do any of you know what skin care product name corn is related to? Is it glycerin? or what? Any help would be appreicated?
How ironic that I told you had these 6 months ago and even mentioned leaky gut if you only had listen to me when you should have..Bro you probably have celiac I can pretty much bank on it. What did I tell you if people would only learn how to listen...maybe next time they will.. you need to repair your gut wall which I have already mentioned on her a 1,000 times.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sometimes you write on here i can follow what you mean. What do i need to do then??

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont have celiac. NO symptoms what so ever of this. No diaharra nor fatigue or anything like that. I wasnt allergic to wheat like crazy. It was more so CORN. Not sure if allergist realyl knew much. But i assure you, i dont have reactions after eating most foods.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Corn is a just a dirty grain to begin with so that's not too surprising. I try to stick with only rice and red potatoes for my complex carbs because they're gluten free and potatoes are also alkalinic.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, i wasnt allergic to rice. What about whole grain rice? That same as wheat allergy?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anyways, i dont have stomach aches etc..like most. However, i get flushed and hot in face as well as some sort of rashes on body. It gets better with anti histamine. Any more adviceon what i might have and possible thigns to eat and watch for in particular?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyways, i dont have stomach aches etc..like most. However, i get flushed and hot in face as well as some sort of rashes on body. It gets better with anti histamine. Any more adviceon what i might have and possible thigns to eat and watch for in particular?
Look into the paleo diet.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
since i am highly allergic to corn, i see where skincare products have glycerin or glycol in it which is made from corn? This could be why my eyes are red, and i have a burning sensation when there is no air flow. Has to be an allergic reaction to haircare products. It seems like when i put them on, it gets this way. SKin gets worse when i workout, etc...sweat. Now that i am starting to put different skin care prodcuts, i am getting better results with skin? Could this be possible. What else is corn in as far as skin care products?

DrMorris

DrMorris

Awards
Are you Allergic, or Sensitive? Was the test done on your blood or your skin?

DrMorris

DrMorris

Awards
I would look at a blood test form. It will test for foods as well as preservatives, food coloring, environmental agents, etc.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I would look at a blood test form. It will test for foods as well as preservatives, food coloring, environmental agents, etc.
Check IGGE serum for all potential allergens for cause of histamine response.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
soo. blood test is best? What skin care ingredients is corn in? As far as another name?> Like glycerine? any alchohols? etc...i think this is what causing my skin to do what it does. Might be an allergic reaction to something. The skin testing of food allergies never itched or anything like that. Just different sizes. Doesnt seem that accurate at all. Who can do a blood food allergy test?