secondary or primary

D

DT5

Awards
  • Established
I know you guys are pretty by the book in here...
I am on HRT, but mainly because my test is low as **** for me.
I never found out wether im primary or secondary. Is this something you NEED to know? Or does it just help you sleep at night knowing what you are. my shady clinic that i first used only tested total test, and free test among other things , but no LH or FSH. I got those things tested, but it was during my therapy so I dont think you can use those #s.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
I know you guys are pretty by the book in here...
I am on HRT, but mainly because my test is low as **** for me.
I never found out wether im primary or secondary. Is this something you NEED to know? Or does it just help you sleep at night knowing what you are. my shady clinic that i first used only tested total test, and free test among other things , but no LH or FSH. I got those things tested, but it was during my therapy so I dont think you can use those #s.
As long as you have testicles, even if they are totally shrunk (now),
it is a good idea to use HCG shots few times a week.
HCG will keep testicles in shape.

Benefits, other than cosmetic, testicles produce other than testosterone stuff that is usefull to your body.

Primary--- cannot fertilize
Secondary--- can be made or already is fertile

D

DT5

Awards
  • Established

Benefits, other than cosmetic, testicles produce other than testosterone stuff that is usefull to your body.

Janz, thanks.
I think maybe you answered my question. before i started my true TRT i got my boys tested. sperm was completely normal. Does this mean im secondary?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Janz, thanks.
I think maybe you answered my question. before i started my true TRT i got my boys tested. sperm was completely normal. Does this mean im secondary?
run clomid 50 mgs for 7 nights and then test on the 8th day total testosterone to see if it moves then you have your answer.

D

DT5

Awards
  • Established
Jansz, what do you think about the fertility test i ran in my post before this one. let me know when you can

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Janz, thanks.
There is very good chance that you are secondary.

---------------------------------------------------------
In the first post you said that you are on HRT.
That is non-descriptive, more details need.

Whatewer you do, you want always have HCG.
You want to keep testicles full and in best possible shape.
That is not only because of sperm but because testicles are producing other things than sperm and testosterone.
You bedy needs that other stuff.

If you are secondary and have strong enough testis, your whole HRT may consist of HCG only.

jon671

jon671

Awards
  • Established

So a good sperm count would indicate secondary? What if lh is in the middle of the range? Could it be a pulse?