If you HAD to come off TRT (PCT)

DT5

Awards
  • Established
i have adex and HCG on hand. will this suffice if you have to come off TRT for whatever reason?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
If you wanted to come off TRT it would be like coming off a cycle, you would need clomid, if you think you might want to come off trt in future though and have HCG on hand then it is best to use it while on trt

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
what does HCG do?
super stimulates your testes to say it in lamens terms. Often it is great when used on a long cycle on a weekly bases at least, it makes shutdown not as bad, and helps the boys.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
super stimulates your testes to say it in lamens terms. Often it is great when used on a long cycle on a weekly bases at least, it makes shutdown not as bad, and helps the boys.
can be used PCT? manny got poped for this didnt he?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Thats a highly debated topic, some say use it for pct some say dont.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
weird?!?!?!?
not weird. It is the animal of steroids. Everything is debatable....EVERYTHING. lol. Other than the fact that it works.

Most only use it during cycle, and maybe right before they hop on PCT. But after that its up in the air. I am no expert on hcg so I will not go into why each side would argue what. my limited knowledge has reached its limit.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
HCG acts like lh in the body meaning it stimulates the testes to product testosterone, when you are on cycle im sure you are aware your body cuts out the lh signal, causing the testes to stop functioning and atrophy, hcg stops the atrophy by keeping the testes active, meaning if you use hcg throughout the cycle when it comes to pct the testes are still active, making restarting normal test production much simpler. Some say however to use HCG in pct to kickstart the testes and get them back up to size, this is where the debate comes, keep the testes active with hcg or restart them with it.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt keeping them active be better, because if they are too small for too long, isnt there a chance they wont be able to blow back up to normal size?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wouldnt keeping them active be better, because if they are too small for too long, isnt there a chance they wont be able to blow back up to normal size?
a few problems there, using it for too long at too high a dose can long term lower your own LH production too :D and as well its another expense, and has to be refrigerated once reconstituted and there are arguments over how long its good for once reconstituted (anywhere from 3-12 weeks depending on who you believe). Plus it also to some extent adds to aromatization and estrogen levels while on cycle too, so then you may need to add an AI, etc...