If you HAD to come off TRT (PCT)
- 05-10-2009, 01:16 PM
- 05-10-2009, 01:36 PM
If you wanted to come off TRT it would be like coming off a cycle, you would need clomid, if you think you might want to come off trt in future though and have HCG on hand then it is best to use it while on trt
05-10-2009, 02:15 PM
05-10-2009, 02:58 PM
05-10-2009, 03:06 PM
05-10-2009, 03:14 PM
05-10-2009, 03:22 PM
05-10-2009, 04:17 PM
Most only use it during cycle, and maybe right before they hop on PCT. But after that its up in the air. I am no expert on hcg so I will not go into why each side would argue what. my limited knowledge has reached its limit.
05-10-2009, 04:23 PM
HCG acts like lh in the body meaning it stimulates the testes to product testosterone, when you are on cycle im sure you are aware your body cuts out the lh signal, causing the testes to stop functioning and atrophy, hcg stops the atrophy by keeping the testes active, meaning if you use hcg throughout the cycle when it comes to pct the testes are still active, making restarting normal test production much simpler. Some say however to use HCG in pct to kickstart the testes and get them back up to size, this is where the debate comes, keep the testes active with hcg or restart them with it.
05-10-2009, 04:33 PM
wouldnt keeping them active be better, because if they are too small for too long, isnt there a chance they wont be able to blow back up to normal size?
05-10-2009, 09:05 PM
05-11-2009, 03:34 PM
05-11-2009, 04:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By EasyEJL in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 99Last Post: 10-12-2010, 01:34 AM
- By pistonpump in forum General ChatReplies: 39Last Post: 06-04-2008, 09:01 AM
- By Pzough in forum SupplementsReplies: 34Last Post: 03-28-2008, 10:31 AM
- By jimmylonghorn in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 16Last Post: 02-26-2007, 06:00 PM
- By Changing in forum General ChatReplies: 26Last Post: 06-16-2005, 09:33 PM