Is this high e2 level?

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
e2 is 53 pg/nl and hasnt gone down. I take proscar but thats it. GOt gyno from trenadrol a year ago. Didnt do a proper PCT. Who knows. I have hot flushing after lunch everyday. Wonder if this is due to e2 level fluctuating. This is what endo said. Checked most hormones and nothing is bad. Test is great. Free test is good. SHBG is kinda high. But wondering if i lower e2 levels if things will start getting better as far as flushing

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
dude not to sound like a d*ck, but you've asked this question over and over but don't seem to take any advice. why don't you do something about the high E2 and then you'll know if it fixes the problem... it isn't healthy anyway. arimidex.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u didnt even answer my question. i hear 53 is high then it isnt high? Never said if it is high or what? Not sure what to think because people on here have such mixed opinions. TO be honest, either its high or not? Simple. But cant seem get a definite answer.

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
u didnt even answer my question. i hear 53 is high then it isnt high? Never said if it is high or what? Not sure what to think because people on here have such mixed opinions. TO be honest, either its high or not? Simple. But cant seem get a definite answer.
i am not a doctor but 53 pg/mL would be *very* high for me. it really depends on which test you run... men should run sensitive or ultrasensitive, and then the optimal range is 20-30 for most men. If your dr won't run a sensitive test, you can order it yourself here for $68 (if in USA, but not in NY) http://www.privatemdlabs.com/ just search for estradiol and pick the sensitive test. I run this one every month to make sure my E2 is in range and adjust hcg or arimidex accordingly.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would an AI work just as good. like 6 OXO or novedext xt

LeanGuy

LeanGuy

Awards
  • Established
Would an AI work just as good. like 6 OXO or novedext xt
I've tried 6-oxo. it might take it down some but probably not enough. it depends how long you want to tolerate the symptoms... do you have ED... mine would be severe at that E2 level. if you don't have a dr, adex is easy to find (dont ask me for a source), but i highly recommend a dr as it is very potent and must be dosed carefully.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I've tried 6-oxo. it might take it down some but probably not enough. it depends how long you want to tolerate the symptoms... do you have ED... mine would be severe at that E2 level. if you don't have a dr, adex is easy to find (dont ask me for a source), but i highly recommend a dr as it is very potent and must be dosed carefully.
You looking for short tem answer for a long term problem.
As I have said over and over again that rashes are usually a sign toxcity to the body or imbalance with in the liver. When you have a rash it is the body's response detoxifcation systems are on over load then it comes out through the skin. Also look into copper imbalances as this can cause rashes as well. First of all the e2 test is not the correct one. Taking the correct one may give more answeres or worse propose more questions. Adex is a short term solutions that will not give the over all effects one is looking for and can lead into other issues. Shane you have an over active cyp1a1 need to reduce activity. If you drink stop it. You also may be not be metabolisng carbo hydrates properly and may be converting to alcohol sugars with in the gut .. You could also have candida as well.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you arent a doctor, what you are saying makes no sense. Liver is fine. Tested that. Copper what? I mean come on man? I am looking for normal response. I dont get what a cypa1a is? I mean quit working out??haha. i dont understand. Rashes are gone. No more. Nothing has changed so i guess liver is fine. Just have flushing and periods were i get hot. Happens when i talk to someone such a client. Really not the issue u seem. Just trying to figure it out because doctors dont seem to know after alot of testing. I just know people on here say e2 is high. But who knows. I think i might have flushing due to being in my family and somewhat anxiety. Other than that, not sure. But not sure its anything serious like you are saying. I udnerstand what your response is going to be.

techlogik

Awards
28 is your magic number? Feel better now...do what others have said...

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
28 is your magic number? Feel better now...do what others have said...
it make plenty sense because traditional dr's do not know **** how the energy systems are linked. talked to any person that is in alternative medicine and they will tell you that rashes are a result of burden of toxin in the body that the body can not get rid of through the liver or other routes. The end results are blemishes on the skin as rashes are the over flow of toxins that come out through the skin. Liver test look perfect because abnormal results in the blood with not show up untill there is 3-4 months tissue damage that has already occured. The blood dealing with organs are 3-4 months behind. I have ran several liver panels and then ran how your body deals with toxins. Trust me when people get the results back they are shocked because how imbalanced their livers are despite normal liver panels. So do not tell me that one person is normal based upon their resting blood results when clincal evidence strongly disproves this. As well talk to any traditional chinese medicine dr they will tell you that majority of the problems they deal with are stagnation of the liver. Amazing when this is treated depression, hormones, and digestion all improves, but the person has normal liver test. I have dealt with my share of dr's and eventually it took 400 dollars to open their eyes up to what reality really is.

jimmy jam

Awards
No trying to hijack your thread, but can anyone suggest a good company to get all your bloodwork done?