Blood Pressure problem

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
symptoms include, flushing of face, skin. Red eyes espicially when working out. Headaches at times. Sweating alot under arm pits. Get hotter during afternoon. Waking up i feel great which tells me bp.
I take it in afternoon and it goes to about 140/78 or so. I know that is stage 1 and i experience these side effects daily. Gets worse if i drink a few beers. Eye doc i went to says dry eyes.....but i think something is causing them like higher BP? COuld this be? And could it get worse because when i drink, BP goes up making my eyes get the way they are? Any input would help?

javry

Awards
you might want to look into the herbal supplement of celery seed extract. I have heard very good reviews on its ability to lower blood pressure
-its pretty cheap too, vitamin shoppe brand is good quality

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking any stims like caffine or fat burners or yohimbine

javry

Awards
Stims don't effect everybody the same, if--you are sensitive to caffeine/or you notice an increase in anxiety using stims/-- the stims are definitely raising your blood pressure, just saying fyi

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah. i am sensitive to stims but not taking any stims. Like i said, i woke up this morning and had BP of 134/87 which is kinda high. espicially for someone who works out ALL the time and takes care of my body. I took trenadrol and epistane a year ago or so and since then, my Blood Pressure hasnt been right. It is more white coat because it gets worse in different situations. I have another doc visit monday and hopefully he can put me on something. Basically i get hot in face. Red upper chest most of the time. Seems like i have a reddish tint under my skin> Very sensitive skin.........which means blood is right underneath my skin and vessels dialate easy which means high BP, right??? Let me know. I also have high e2 which could mean i am holding some water causing the Blood Pressure issues. Coudl this be why i am having spikes in blood pressure??

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
yeah. i am sensitive to stims but not taking any stims. Like i said, i woke up this morning and had BP of 134/87 which is kinda high. espicially for someone who works out ALL the time and takes care of my body. I took trenadrol and epistane a year ago or so and since then, my Blood Pressure hasnt been right. It is more white coat because it gets worse in different situations. I have another doc visit monday and hopefully he can put me on something. Basically i get hot in face. Red upper chest most of the time. Seems like i have a reddish tint under my skin> Very sensitive skin.........which means blood is right underneath my skin and vessels dialate easy which means high BP, right??? Let me know. I also have high e2 which could mean i am holding some water causing the Blood Pressure issues. Coudl this be why i am having spikes in blood pressure??
I think you have an imbalance in prostaglandins which is at the source of your issue that can be causing all these hormonal imbalances ..

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what hormonal imbalance do i have. Everything checked out is fine except e2 levels. Cortisol might be a tad high but dont show symptoms such as being tired or what not for cushings. So what are you talking about. Progesterone. Liver is great. No imbalance there. So dont understand.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
what hormonal imbalance do i have. Everything checked out is fine except e2 levels. Cortisol might be a tad high but dont show symptoms such as being tired or what not for cushings. So what are you talking about. Progesterone. Liver is great. No imbalance there. So dont understand.
prostaglandins are the switches for all hormone and inflammatory responses with in the human body, but flicking too much of one switch through a number of variables can turn off other switches causing an increased inflammatory response hence your rashes. Rashes are an inflammatory response from with in the body from something flicking these switches. Alot of these inflammatory responses as i have mentioned before can come from imbalances from with in the liver and the immune system. Have you ever looked into simple food allergies to rule them out? I would do IGGE vs IGGA one is delayed other is instant.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what is IGGE vvs IGGA? How do it est for those and with allergist i assume? You know, i thought about food allergies. Very well could be something like that. Good thing is that its nothing serious going on with me which is good. I have been tested up and down for things and nothing comes up. So it must be something minor. I know Blood Pressure was one thing causing what i am having. Otherwise, a simple allergy to something would probably be it. That is what i am going to tackle next...

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
you might want to look into the herbal supplement of celery seed extract. I have heard very good reviews on its ability to lower blood pressure
-its pretty cheap too, vitamin shoppe brand is good quality
I lowered my systolic by 25 points with celery seed extract, once a day. A friend of mine was able to go off his BP meds using it and had better results.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I lowered my systolic by 25 points with celery seed extract, once a day. A friend of mine was able to go off his BP meds using it and had better results.
alter you potassium to sodium level main issue on high blood pressure..

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
My BP is all over the place. I can tell something is wrong with my liver/immune system. I have CD4/CD8 ratio of 0.8 should be 1.20 - 3.00. So my immune system is underactive and this is typical of CFIDS (Chronic fatigue immune deficiency syndrome) their are probably other variables like allergies.

Mornings my BP is 130/90, then it goes to 120/70, then sometimes when i feel really ill / get sick its like 90/50. All over the place. Salty drinks help me a lot with my adrenal function with my low morning cortisol which makes me impossible to get up at 6-8am.

zwimox

zwimox

Awards
What do you eat for breakfast? Regardless, you should start eating at least 1 banana in the morning, for lunch eat as normal and augment with something high in fiber, such as broccoli or carrots and for dinner, drink water like your life depends on it. If you wake up fine, then that means that you are stressing out about something and hopefully it isn't you being a hypochondriac - because that road is bumpy and full of potholes of doom.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Your BP is barely borderline. You may be looking in the wrong place for these symptoms.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i have been on low dose of linosopril...alpha blocker and it has helped me with red eyes and flushing....It has to be blood pressure related or something....not sure.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
well i have been on low dose of linosopril...alpha blocker and it has helped me with red eyes and flushing....It has to be blood pressure related or something....not sure.
Organic
Black strap molasses
1 TBSP 720 mgs of potassium 60 caloires

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok so you're already using BP meds. Lisinopril is an ACE inhibitor. You're also using an alpha blocker? Anyway, alot of the symptoms you state are some potential side effects of Lisinopril. Let your doc know. Maybe he'll switch you to using and ARB

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no, since i have started taking linosopril i have felt better as far as flushing goes. No alpha blocker...just an ace inhibitor. 10mg once daily. what works better for flushing face skin, red eyes etc...my eyes have gotten better.....not sure if its the BP medicine or what?

Lou22

Lou22

Awards
hawthorne berry or see a doctor sounds kinda serious

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not serious. Been going to doctors for a year now. Cant find anything serious. More of a nuisance. Started after i took trenadrol. Blood pressure spikes or what not. I feel it come on in different situations. I am pretty srue it is blood pressure related and the Zetrix has helped this out alot i think. Not serious though. Eyes are better as well.

SHaneA655

Banned
Awards
  • Established
could proscar cause issues i am dealing with as well. Only medicine i take really ......that i dont necessarily need to take..