SHUT DOWN

DT5

Awards
  • Established
what dose of standard test will shut you down? 100mg, 200mg, 300mg??? on average of course...

im looking to avoid the constant use of HCG as stated in another thread. (money and inconvienence is the reason). i dont want to be shut down, but half functioning testes are better than non-functioning IMO.

mattmuscle

Awards
what dose of standard test will shut you down? 100mg, 200mg, 300mg??? on average of course...

im looking to avoid the constant use of HCG as stated in another thread. (money and inconvienence is the reason). i dont want to be shut down, but half functioning testes are better than non-functioning IMO.
All three doses you mention will eventually lead to total shut down of the HPTA. 100mgs per week is usually a complete replacement dosage in itself.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established

Like Matt said nicely said it aint going to happen better luck in hell freezing over. Despite what any dr says even at 50 mgs a week you are shut down. Once exogenous test is added in then body sends back a negative feed back loop to shut its own down.

DT5

Awards
  • Established
so you dont believe any doctors who specialize in this and say that? just curious my friend

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
so you dont believe any doctors who specialize in this and say that? just curious my friend
if you are shut down then you stop testosterone then start HCG then yes that can incur. May be 25 mgs a week of testosterone may be an exception but that would be not worth the effort.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Most doctors would not touch testosterone.

Out of the few that do,
many have no clue of what they are doing, they are gaining knowledge by experimenting on their patients.

Technical side of this is mostly not thought at schools.

Politics are highly involved. Endocronologists, who should be involved in this type of work are actually became obstruction.

Doctors who basically do not have proper educational bacground are carrying the effort. (ass-bacward situation)

The whole medical philosophy is upside down.
They wait first for the health to breake, then they try to heal.

Even when the word preventive medicine is used by doctors, they do not actually implemet the idea.

Lots of technicalities is a cutting science.

But application side is mostly very simple, but still requiring understanding and clearly written procedure.

Things shuold be made as simple as possible, but not more simple than that.

Due to misunderstanding, some procedures are simplified to the point that they do not work anymore.

And so on.

Your original question, about eliminating HCG, is one of the type of over-simplification.

Unfortunately, some doctors will try to oblige such requests without understanding ramifications.
=======================================================

This testosterone effort situation is just a beginning of the whole trend.

Pursuing health mantenance we often deal with
adrenals, thyroid and metabolism.

Very similar situation often can be seen in those areas.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Most doctors use androgenic forms of test - i'd just get the hCG

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established

It may be a little hard to get, but it is rather cheap.

darkblue1

Awards
  • Established
It may be a little hard to get, but it is rather cheap.
I used 250mg of depo-T every 2 weeks for 2.5 months and stopped using it. I am back to normal have stronger erections and libito. Dont know about shut down, What are the shut doen symptoms?